0 reaction score celebration! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

0 reaction score celebration!

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmTheCaactus

Exemplar Member
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas - They
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879
uh so I didn't think this would ever happen but thanks everyone who helped me make it to 0, ngl its pretty amazing. anyway, once I think of something then ill do a reveal for.. again idk (for example, space bar reveal)

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011
ive been waiting for space bar reveal for sooooooo long :((((( plz do it now >:(!1!!1!!!1!

Reactions: FarmTheCaactus

JuiceDrop

VIP
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
at this rate, we'll have 15 reaction score in 2 years! congrats man!

but in all seriousness, i'm glad you can start anew now. now it's time to work to become an exemplar member.

Reactions: FarmTheCaactus

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Hi
Soooo
I have negative reaction score because @Coolcatmomi
as @FarmTheCaactus post good things and you get a good reaction score, as for me disliking you? pffft, not the only one, i'm not even a quarter of ur dislikes, so idk what you're saying, plus bringing up your reaction score like that is against the rules

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
i feel as if momi were just a regular user he'd have been banned already for dislike spamming. i don't think he's been banned since that one time he and @BornToGolf got banned at the same time
"regular member" I'm still a regular member who's bought premium, i'm not exempt from the rules and nor is anyone else with premium, and since you've been so lost, the last time I served a ban was in February 2020, and I had bought premium in 2019, now don't say "mods are choosing favourites" it's just that I haven't broken a rule, on another note, I'm not dislike bombing anyone, you're free to contact a mod if you disagree

JuiceDrop

VIP
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
when a large majority of reactions you've given out in the last few months is dislikes (and you've given a lot of them) then there's an issue. now, i don't really want an argument as this'll lock the thread and ruin the point as we've done so many times. so let's forget about it and move on, so we can argue on a different day.

Coolcatmomi

on break
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
when a large majority of reactions you've given out in the last few months is dislikes (and you've given a lot of them) then there's an issue. now, i don't really want an argument as this'll lock the thread and ruin the point as we've done so many times. so let's forget about it and move on, so we can argue on a different day.
I'm free to give dislikes, like I said if you have a problem then message a moderator, as for your "argument" there is no argument, I'm just defending myself from your false stupid claims, which you seem to do a lot of, oh and one more thing, stop making everything so one sided, if you do not know the story on both sides then don't bother commenting, you're not a moderator, so stop acting like one

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Pai#4915
when a large majority of reactions you've given out in the last few months is disliked (and you've given a lot of them) then there's an issue. now, I don't really want an argument as this'll lock the thread and ruin the point as we've done so many times. so let's forget about it and move on, so we can argue on a different day.
This is a public forum, which means people from all over the world may come on here and post what they wish as long as it follows the guided rules that we have set. Which means people from here can express their opinions through messages, or "reactions" even if those opinions and reactions oppose yours.

But somehow when someone gets a few more dislikes, it's some how the "end of the world" or "their reputation is ruined" well it's not, complaining and acting childish about it will very much do that to you though. Then people start making public threads about it and hopefuly villianize the person who all they did was give a thumbs down, but sense that clearly means he/she/they "hate me" they go and banter on how they don't "deserve" it and "I have feelings you know" well so does the person who dislikes your post and you villianizing them will surely not make them like you.

and if you really think this is a problem... then just talk to me, talk to @Cactus, talk to... @Captcinn, talk to @Generalissimus, talk to any of the staff team in private, we applied to be mods on this forum willingly and happily to make this site the best it can be and if there's a problem it's our job to fix the best we can.
(P.S sorry for the ping guys in advance but I feel like this is just as important for you to read as for everyone else who does)

And lastly... no... we don't have and "higharcy system" on here, I'm just as willing to warn/ban any user who breaks a rule on this site. Doesn't matter if they're VIP or PRO, or even ULTRA for the badge does not matter, what matters is the truth and if you can't prove what you're saying is true then I can't help you. Even if there was a higharcy system what's stopping you then?

You have the VIP badge, you have the status here, you have close relations with some of the mod team, so what's stopping you, if you do though I'm hesitating to take action just as much as I willing to take action on anyone else.

Funny, you guys have been hassaring members like @Chef, @NubForSale, @Coolcatmomi for giving almost 20 different dislikes within a span of a few weeks, then we had a user do that in five minutes we had screenshots, reports, and a confession from the user... but the crowd sympathize for him and went on to rant that the mods were running in a corrupted manner for giving him a punishment that was lesser then the one he deserved. I'm not saying that to bring him down, that's the last thing I wish to do on here but if this is how we treat people who do wrong vs those who are just trying to live their lives, I really don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.