Giveaway $100 Roblox Giveaway!

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
CrayClark#6517

Hello Robloxians and Forumers!

Today we're happy to announce a giveaway for you all.
We have $100 in Roblox gift cards to giveaway.

The gift cards we have are as follows:
  1. $25
  2. $25
  3. $10
  4. $10
  5. $10
  6. $10
  7. $10
So there will be 7 winners, top positions 1 and 2 will each receive a $25 gift card, and positions 3 to 7 will each receive a $10 gift card.

How to enter:
  1. Like this post (with the button, not just with your mind) :)
  2. Comment below on in this section with your Roblox username
  3. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself sub-forum (if you have been on RobloxForum less than one month), how long have you played Roblox? Who's your favourite Youtuber? What's your favourite game mode? Whatever you like.
  4. Get at least 75 posts from your account on this website. You can get these by replying to people, creating your own topic, asking questions about Roblox or any help you need, whether it's help with scripting/building or just fun questions you have for other fellow Roblox players. Your posts need to be relevant to the topic, I.E no posting useless messages.
The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries in 2 weeks on the 23rd of May 2019.

Please note:
  • These gift cards only work for Roblox accounts made in the USA. If your account is registered to a different country, you can edit in your Roblox settings, change it to United States before redeeming your code.
  • You can only enter with one account, using multiple accounts will get you banned permanently.
Good luck to everyone! The winners will be announced in a separate thread!
CrayClark is my name

Reactions: Tigerdude0987

Ruzzel

May 14, 2019
Roblox
Ruzzelplaysroblox
Oh i wish i win this giveaway
Post automatically merged:

Savannah

Oh i wish i win this giveaway wish i would not know if i win

Reactions: Tigerdude0987

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
a question from @Captcinn, can mods win?

Savannah

*says i wish i win*
*never shows up again*

Killnus

Oct 27, 2018
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
CrayClark#6517

Savannah

bruh you cant win because you don't have least 75 posts

starterRblx

May 15, 2019
Roblox
xXstarter_packXx

Hello Robloxians and Forumers!

Today we're happy to announce a giveaway for you all.
We have $100 in Roblox gift cards to giveaway.

The gift cards we have are as follows:
  1. $25
  2. $25
  3. $10
  4. $10
  5. $10
  6. $10
  7. $10
So there will be 7 winners, top positions 1 and 2 will each receive a $25 gift card, and positions 3 to 7 will each receive a $10 gift card.

How to enter:
  1. Like this post (with the button, not just with your mind) :)
  2. Comment below on in this section with your Roblox username
  3. Introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself sub-forum (if you have been on RobloxForum less than one month), how long have you played Roblox? Who's your favourite Youtuber? What's your favourite game mode? Whatever you like.
  4. Get at least 75 posts from your account on this website. You can get these by replying to people, creating your own topic, asking questions about Roblox or any help you need, whether it's help with scripting/building or just fun questions you have for other fellow Roblox players. Your posts need to be relevant to the topic, I.E no posting useless messages.
The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries in 2 weeks on the 23rd of May 2019.

Please note:
  • These gift cards only work for Roblox accounts made in the USA. If your account is registered to a different country, you can edit in your Roblox settings, change it to United States before redeeming your code.
  • You can only enter with one account, using multiple accounts will get you banned permanently.
Good luck to everyone! The winners will be announced in a separate thread!
xXstaretr_packXx

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hexfury Hexfury: Ayy