Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

@1sugar we would love to help you get you items back and i want the person who scammed you to be Request-error?code=404

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

psychoticperson

Jun 6, 2021
@1Sugar Im going to help you as much as i can i seen you post please dont quit roblox theres so much more also im going to help you whats the scammers user name ill mass report them and the limteds you lost can be replaced with a roll back idk if you used it also roblox moderation has had alot of issues latley also dm konekokitten and sharkblox on twitter maybe they can help you or if that dosent work maybe try roblox support maybe they will help you or ask your close frenids if they have these limteds and can trade them back the the scammer steal your robux like how much? did they take i can do group funds and other people can also just please tell me and other people we really want to help you.

Kaneeix

May 26, 2021
Narnia
Roblox
Kaneeix
Discord
Kaneeix#6963
They scammed 1Sugar!!?? What happened?? I can't find any thread explaining this, can you give me some explanation?

TheRobloxMan

Jun 10, 2021
Roblox
xxgaminggodxx
also i joined on an dharmann account before, and an old account that i abanonded (the dhar man account was banned for impersnation but i should be able to make another account if it was for immesrtantion smh)

TheRobloxMan

Jun 10, 2021
Roblox
xxgaminggodxx
LOL! Sugar deserved it, she is an pile of dung!! 😳 View attachment 45544 :):):):):):):):);););):(:(:(:D😛😛😇😇😇😍😍😘😘🥰🥰🤓🤓🤓
Hey! She did not deserve it! Sugar is very good at what she does, and also @TheRobloxMan, you joined yestrday so you dont even know Sugar that well.
it was an crappost
Post automatically merged:

LOL! Sugar deserved it, she is an pile of dung!! 😳 View attachment 45544 :):):):):):):):);););):(:(:(:D😛😛😇😇😇😍😍😘😘🥰🥰🤓🤓🤓
Hey! She did not deserve it! Sugar is very good at what she does, and also @TheRobloxMan, you joined yestrday so you dont even know Sugar that well.
also i joined today in your time zone i joined yesterday

Activate Window
Go to Settings to activa
oh yeah installing windows is hard

wait sorry i just noticed she was 9

it was an crappost

Activate Window
Go to Settings to activa

also i joined on an dharmann account before, and an old account that i abanonded (the dhar man account was banned for impersnation but i should be able to make another account if it was for immesrtantion smh)
so i did join before her

ilikeroblox123

Top 0.0001% Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dino nugget factory
Roblox
shayaanz00722
it was an crappost

Activate Window
Go to Settings to activa

it was an crappost

Activate Window
Go to Settings to activa

so i did join before her
your saying you owned the dharmann account and another old account? im sorry mate alts arent allowed here.

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
@1Sugar Im going to help you as much as i can i seen you post please dont quit roblox theres so much more also im going to help you whats the scammers user name ill mass report them and the limteds you lost can be replaced with a roll back idk if you used it also roblox moderation has had alot of issues latley also dm konekokitten and sharkblox on twitter maybe they can help you or if that dosent work maybe try roblox support maybe they will help you or ask your close frenids if they have these limteds and can trade them back the the scammer steal your robux like how much? did they take i can do group funds and other people can also just please tell me and other people we really want to help you.
The scammers username is Thegamer81111 (Op_Bo display name.) 10 people have reported him and he is going to get banned soon

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
Dio's Mansion
thatdrawingguy.wordpress.com
Roblox
captioncylol
You do not have to overact that much.
I know she lost her expensive items but they are just a virtual non-real items.
You can not even touch these irl why are we just spending money to non-real useless things???
Virtual or not, it's still a lot of money. Imagine losing that much cash that she can turn into USD once she becomes older and a developer. Yikes.