Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling 2011 ROBLOX ACCOUNT / LOTS OF OLD ITEMS / PAYPAL

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
Is it active?

Is it yours?

did you scam it out?

Is there robux on it?

Is there an email on it?

How the hell do you csgo pay?

Cactus

The Baphomet
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
3iny
Is it active?

Is it yours?

did you scam it out?

Is there robux on it?

Is there an email on it?

The first 3 questions don't matter.
Knowing if there's email or robux on it would be helpful, however I'm sure this is information that OP can provide on Discord.

And CSGO paying is when you use weapon skins or case keys from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to pay for items. Keys usually have a very stable price on the Steam market, which is why they're used outside of CSGO.

luciferpeperoni

Nov 22, 2020
Roblox
rlx_1
Is it active?

Is it yours?

did you scam it out?

Is there robux on it?

Is there an email on it?

It is mine, created in 2011, later on played by my brother, the account is verified by me from 2011, there is 10 robux on it, around 5k spend last year if I'm not wrong, I can give more screenshots of pages if you like, I can accept both csgo or paypal offers, more pref to paypa.

Cactus

The Baphomet
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
3iny
It is mine, created in 2011, later on played by my brother, the account is verified by me from 2011, there is 10 robux on it, around 5k spend last year if I'm not wrong, I can give more screenshots of pages if you like, I can accept both csgo or paypal offers, more pref to paypa.
Are there any specific ROBLOX games that you're particularly "rich" in?

Reactions: coolcatmomi

luciferpeperoni

Nov 22, 2020
Roblox
rlx_1
Are there any specific ROBLOX games that you're particularly "rich" in?
add me on ds for to discuss, I'm not sure where great progress is made, give me a list of games where I could check

ACloud

Apr 19, 2018
Hell
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
Is it active?

Is it yours?

did you scam it out?

Is there robux on it?

Is there an email on it?

The first 3 questions don't matter.
Knowing if there's email or robux on it would be helpful, however I'm sure this is information that OP can provide on Discord.

And CSGO paying is when you use weapon skins or case keys from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to pay for items. Keys usually have a very stable price on the Steam market, which is why they're used outside of CSGO.
Most of them cost 9 cents though.