• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

2019 won't be a good year for this forum...

LuisDaGamer

Ratings
Roblox
Surf4cePen
Discord
Surf4cePen#7089
I think 2019 will not be a good year for this forum, the people who kept the forum alive got banned, or they quit the forum. New members join, but it is very little members, and they don't seem to be active. The moderation in this forum is basically dead, the moderators have either moved on their lives, they retired, or they got demoted. Farewell, Roblox Forum, even if this forum lived for a few months, I have made friend because of this forum. What is your opinion on the future of this forum?

Papa

Ratings
Roblox
PapaDoomsday
I'm new, but I feel like this is a nice little community on this site, even if it's not super active. It's not as grim as it seems. There's always a chance it might perk up in activity a little. You've just gotta be patient.

Ratings
Roblox
TommyTooTang
Well it's been pretty active since I've joined recently. You shouldn't worry about it too much unless it degrades to like one comment every two days or something

Ratings
Roblox
itzace74
Discord
itz4ce74#3216
I think 2019 will not be a good year for this forum, the people who kept the forum alive got banned, or they quit the forum. New members join, but it is very little members, and they don't seem to be active. The moderation in this forum is basically dead, the moderators have either moved on their lives, they retired, or they got demoted. Farewell, Roblox Forum, even if this forum lived for a few months, I have made friend because of this forum. What is your opinion on the future of this forum?
am i ur friend