Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

3 reasons why I hate David Baszucki

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOXAuthority

This is my opinion not for others
1. compliance himself
Roblox is extremely popular but over the years Roblox changed their culture due to trolling, stealing accounts, and spamming
2. Removing many features
Currently Roblox badges has remove WHY it's a beautiful concept why Baszucki
3. Removing Guests
Roblox Guests is nice to try the game many games have Guest mode such as PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty, Minecraft and many more!

I'm sorry this is my opinion I'm not sure opinion their others

Note: This is my opinion this is not for breaking Roblox community or others

Reactions: hess

ElHomburgerGuy

If you won't let yourself fail, you won't improve
Apr 24, 2019
Anonymous in the USA
Roblox
PieroWasTaking
Roblox is extremely popular but over the years Roblox changed their culture due to trolling, stealing accounts, and spamming
How is that Davids's fault? Yes, he wants Roblox to change but that cause, if you want a company to grow you need to adapt it to larger markets and larger amounts of people, and the direction he wishes to take Roblox, is to make it a platform where you yourself can make a game with ease and possibly earn money from it.

I fail to see where trolling, stealing, and spamming is on the fault of David because he can't control other people's actions and lives.
Removing many features
I mean, badges are pretty useless at the end of the day, I've never really paid attention to them unless a person says they're an administrator on Roblox. Other features like guest and Tix were removed cause people kept exploiting them, I don't think David would want people to keep doing that. (neither would I)

I'm not saying you can't dislike a person, but your points aren't on him to blame. Blaming the trolling and exploiting on the guy who has been trying to stop it since 2006 is like having your ice cream spoiled and then blaming the CEO of the brand you bought from.

Status
Not open for further replies.