($42-72k+/yr USD, part/full time) Hiring Scripter - Cosmic Games | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

($42-72k+/yr USD, part/full time) Hiring Scripter - Cosmic Games

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

CosmicBlox

CosmicBlox, a Cosmic Games company
Verified
Ultra
Oct 14, 2020
cosmic.games
Roblox
CosmicBloxLP

About Us
Cosmic Games is a game studio out of Toronto, ON from the developers and minds behind the wildly popular Cosmic Minecraft servers. Our goal is to translate our success in the custom coded Minecraft server world to our own game, from the ground up. We’ll never build a game we wouldn’t spend hundreds of hours playing ourselves.
You can read more about us over at https://cosmic.games/ or https://cosmicblox.com/

About The Job
We’re looking for a motivated and driven member to join our dedicated and fast moving team. You’re outgoing, dedicated and eager to create a solid game mode that flows and has the end user experience at the forefront of your mind.
You are a well organized, task oriented, results driven, creative developer. You take pride in providing a quality product that understands the flow and the expected progression of the game. Your attention to detail drives you to provide an immersive, polished game environment for the end user.

What you will have to do
  • Work with the team to brainstorm, design, and code all aspects of game play
  • Implement content from the art team such as animations, particle effects, UI customization, and model rigging
  • Efficiently work with all technical aspects of the game
  • Receive bug reports from players and team members and quickly mitigate, test and deploy solutions
  • Work quickly and efficiently to problem solve and come up with solutions
  • Understand the direction of the game and anticipate future updates
  • Develop and code with a modular perspective anticipating future updates and not limiting development to the current goal
  • Understand the game design flow providing suggestions and solutions that compliment the game progression and design
  • Work closely with all aspects of the team to realize a quality final product
Who we are looking to hire
  • Self-Motivated and able to break down complex tasks.
  • Passionate about games and gaming.
  • Clean and modular development
  • Able to understand feedback and criticism and use it to overcome challenging problems
  • 3+ years of experience in the field of game development
  • Experienced in the Roblox Studio UI
What we offer
  • Work with a motivated and driven team
  • Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
  • Work remotely
  • Flexible hours
  • Stable and secure work environment
  • Part-time or full-time opportunity
Payment
Our preferred payment method is Direct Deposit / ACH, but we can accompany other forms as well.

Contact Us
You can contact by emailing [email protected] or applying over at https://cosmic.games/jobs/20200922180446-lua-developer
You must be 18 years or older to apply (required to legally sign NDA)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please allow us a few days to get back to you.

Last edited:

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
blue land · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
we aren't an official forum.
i'm not old enough, but i might play on your mc server if i like it

Reactions: Prowood02

CosmicBlox

CosmicBlox, a Cosmic Games company
Verified
Ultra
Oct 14, 2020
cosmic.games
Roblox
CosmicBloxLP
we aren't an official forum.
i'm not old enough, but i might play on your mc server if i like it
Yup, we are aware about this not being the official Roblox development forum, but we want to get the word out to everyone - in some respects this forum is more active haha. Thank you for your interest though - and absolutely, checkout our Minecraft games!

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012

I'd be tempted, but they probably want full-time employees. Same as the last rep that posted something like this lol
This does seem pretty legit; I'd consider applying, but I already have a full-time job that I actually kinda like, and I don't have enough free time to work 80 hours a week 😅

Cactus

The Baphomet
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
3iny
I wish you best of luck on your journey to find people, this seems like a really ambitious project and I can't wait to see what it develops into.
Unfortunately I can't apply myself seeing as I'm not yet 18 (and, y'know, there's apparently some sorta grades we need to worry about?) but if you do need any help with smaller tasks then feel free to contact me and any of our moderators, we're all uniquely skilled and talented in different ways. :)

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Ruby Stained Suit#4945
Through your twitter i saw an upcoming game called cosmic heroes. What is it about?

Killnus

Top 0.01%
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
tbh, just ask cuz I change it weekly
Im in i mostly can make shop GUIs
bruh you bumped old thread
Im in i mostly can make shop GUIs
this thread hasn’t been posted in in almost a month. stop necrobumping
you guys should really chill out w the "you bumped" thing, it's allowed, especially on a thread made to recruit people. And no it's not necrobumping because there was no 2+ weeks since the last reply, so it was not necrobumping. When you see a thread this dead get bumped, don't reply to it. It's okay if you tell someone that it's bumping, but don't tell him multiple times and don't dislike him because he bumped, yall care too much about bumping.

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.