Selling - Account Appraisal? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling Account Appraisal?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

200zbuild

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
200zbuild
Hi there,

Old roblox player here. Not sure if this is the right place, but i'm interested in selling my roblox account and was trying to figure out an asking price.

Account made in 2008, have quite a few limited items. Anyone have any idea what a ballpark asking price would be? Here's the profile link if anyone is interested in helping out:

https://www.roblox.com/users/858653/profile

Any help would be appreciated!

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
I'd say anywhere from 150-300 dollars.

- Still has an unchanged username
- OG account
- 20k in limiteds w/ premium
-no epic face, so that's one thing that can hurt the price point
- ton's of OG items from 2008-2011.

Reactions: Cactus

Chef

Exemplar Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
eh, I've been around the block for account selling, prolly no more than 100$

depends if that premium is lifetime or not?

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder
I've learned from various trustable sources. The account has only 20K rap, the account is 2008, but you can purchase 2008 accounts for less than 1$. It's verified, which means that makes the price go down for like 90% and all of that jazz. That reason is why I'm never gonna sell that account online of mine that I posted, it goes only for like a 50-100$ in the account market.

Your account, for like 30-45$. And, before you go and dislike my post, go do research, it's actually true. I'm giving good insight here. Also @NubForSale that's not an OG account. OG account is some rare nickname, or snipe. That's what I've learned. Epic Face accounts also go for like 5-10$. The account market is a scuffed place, trust me. Just sell your limiteds instead, people buy those!

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
I've learned from various trustable sources. The account has only 20K rap, the account is 2008, but you can purchase 2008 accounts for less than 1$. It's verified, which means that makes the price go down for like 90% and all of that jazz. That reason is why I'm never gonna sell that account online of mine that I posted, it goes only for like a 50-100$ in the account market.

Your account, for like 30-45$. And, before you go and dislike my post, go do research, it's actually true. I'm giving good insight here. Also @NubForSale that's not an OG account. OG account is some rare nickname, or snipe. That's what I've learned. Epic Face accounts also go for like 5-10$. The account market is a scuffed place, trust me. Just sell your limiteds instead, people buy those!
OG means original. Original is old roblox. Any account from 2006-2013 is considered an OG because that's the era of "old" roblox because they are an original accounts. Just like me, my old main is from early 2011. That's considered an OG account because it's still in the era of when roblox was still new. I think the correct term you're looking for is, "rare" Not OG. Rare accounts are accounts that have a name snipe, rare username like the 3 letter/number username, or usernames with a space in it. Those are considered rare accounts.

So where exactly did you learn that an OG account only is an OG if it has a name snipe or a rare nickname? Because that's completely false. That's a rare account, not an OG.
Post automatically merged:

And if you think about it like this, OG in real world terms stands for "original gangster" Which means the person is one of the "first" part of that gang. So think about it like that, OG robloxians are the first on the website.

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder

OG means original. Original is old roblox. Any account from 2006-2013 is considered an OG because that's the era of "old" roblox because they are an original accounts. Just like me, my old main is from early 2011. That's considered an OG account because it's still in the era of when roblox was still new. I think the correct term you're looking for is, "rare" Not OG. Rare accounts are accounts that have a name snipe, rare username like the 3 letter/number username, or usernames with a space in it. Those are considered rare accounts.

So where exactly did you learn that an OG account only is an OG if it has a name snipe or a rare nickname? Because that's completely false. That's a rare account, not an OG.
Post automatically merged:

And if you think about it like this, OG in real world terms stands for "original gangster" Which means the person is one of the "first" part of that gang. So think about it like that, OG robloxians are the first on the website.
That might be the only thing I missunderstood, but OG accounts, go for like 0.50$ so it's not much of a price difference. The other facts still stand.

Rukreep

VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
SnowyIceDonuts
Discord
Rukreep#4376
52.92 USD dollars is the value of all of your RAP.

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder
which means 60 dollars i guess?
RAP never means the value of the account. If you want to sell that RAP with the account, it still is less than 60$. You can try to sell the limiteds alone, for 60$. Account market is weird and scuffed, but we don't want anyone to be scammed out of their money, so I'm here just giving the right price. If he wants more than 30$, he should sell limiteds only.

Reactions: Rukreep

PiForUAll

Exemplar Member
May 4, 2019
the next level · spooky
discord.gg
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
pie#2921
which means 60 dollars i guess?
RAP never means the value of the account. If you want to sell that RAP with the account, it still is less than 60$. You can try to sell the limiteds alone, for 60$. Account market is weird and scuffed, but we don't want anyone to be scammed out of their money, so I'm here just giving the right price. If he wants more than 30$, he should sell limiteds only.
i was guessing tho, i know nothing about account selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.