Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

An idea for a ROBLOX game

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakmishak

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Overland Park, Kansas
Roblox
rakmishak
I have an idea of making a game where you can build any kind of train that you want yourself or with friends and then test it. Once you make a train then you can ride down train tracks down to towns and cities that are going to be made. You can pick up passengers and make money from it. Once you get to the main city then you can turn around and go back to the train maker. Also in the cities you can do other jobs that are normal. There will be one main city and the other smaller city where you build the trains. Also there will be 4 towns and 2 suburbs between the two cities that are all connected by rail. I also had an idea of making a build your own car, bus, truck, school bus, tram, and other vehicles and then ride them in the cities to pick up people or passengers for the tram and bus. There might also be a highway that connects all 8 cities in the map. Also make a rural area that is between the cities that can be filled with houses. Also an idea might be to have a build your own house or shop kind of idea in the cities and rural area. Pretty much it will like a building simulation or a builder game. You also can save your progress of all the builds that you made. Any other ideas that can contribute to this plan of making this game, feel free to leave them down below.

Discord link if you want to help with the project: https://discord.gg/rbhzsBq

Reactions: HarryNickell

NoirSplash

Jan 4, 2018
Toronto
i think this could be done easily, these guys are just salty
you can use a system with certain preset and semi customizeable cart sections, or you could let them go from scratch using basic blocks to build their train off of a front cart base. track section should be easy; i'd love to see this!

HarryNickell

Jan 13, 2018
I have an idea of making a game where you can build any kind of train that you want yourself or with friends and then test it. Once you make a train then you can ride down train tracks down to towns and cities that are going to be made. You can pick up passengers and make money from it. Once you get to the main city then you can turn around and go back to the train maker. Also in the cities you can do other jobs that are normal. There will be one main city and the other smaller city where you build the trains. Also there will be 4 towns and 2 suburbs between the two cities that are all connected by rail. I also had an idea of making a build your own car, bus, truck, school bus, tram, and other vehicles and then ride them in the cities to pick up people or passengers for the tram and bus. There might also be a highway that connects all 8 cities in the map. Also make a rural area that is between the cities that can be filled with houses. Also an idea might be to have a build your own house or shop kind of idea in the cities and rural area. Pretty much it will like a building simulation or a builder game. You also can save your progress of all the builds that you made. Any other ideas that can contribute to this plan of making this game, feel free to leave them down below.

Sounds Fun!

ralph0413

Feb 1, 2018

give me robux plsss

WrightKaddin

Jan 19, 2018
Heaven
Roblox
LeonardoApeiros
Discord
Marvellent#1940
Dont do a simulator game they are boring now because everyone makes those, I would make a game like Jailbreak but with a different them.

ROBLOXGAMERDGF

Feb 3, 2018
Mars
Eh... PLEASe make that a game, this sounds interesting.
Im tired of Jailbreak hackers and have nthing to play except for CB:RO. lol
I'll soon get bored of it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.