Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

An item I no longer have is now 100k+ robux. How do I cope with this?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

JuiceDrop

Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Massachusetts
womenafter50.com
Roblox
Strengthened_Silence
Discord
JuiceDrop
The item in question is the super super happy face. I sold it when it was 10k (and then wasted it, might i add). Now it's over 100k. How do I cope with this? If I had held on longer I would be rich. I just don't know how to react. I bought the item originally as a joke because I hated it.

I could've bought something nice with that robux. Maybe a dominus. Maybe one of the federation hats. But now, I can only dream of having those items. Goddamn... similar thing happened with the roblox madness face. I traded it along with a few other items for a hockey mask (one of my dream items) and now it's 20k robux. I'd be able to buy a hockey mask and still have some left over with that robux.

Reactions: OmarFromBurgerKing
Solution
Dude, you're not alone.

In 2014 I had owned two Valkyrie helms. The first valk I had I did a stupid trade and lost it. A good friend of mine at the time, actually gave me her valk because of that. The valk was only worth around 7k rap at the...

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
Dude, you're not alone.

In 2014 I had owned two Valkyrie helms. The first valk I had I did a stupid trade and lost it. A good friend of mine at the time, actually gave me her valk because of that. The valk was only worth around 7k rap at the time. Fast forward 7 years. The valkyrie is worth nearly 200k value...

In May of 2020, I owned the Playful Vampire face. It was always at a steady 10k for the longest time I remember. I sold it for 10k, and two months later the stupid face is worth over 70k value...

But now I'm flat-out broke because my account got hacked so I guess that just shows I'm extremely lucky, and unlucky on roblox.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuiceDrop
Solution