Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Anthro is coming June this year...

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxair

Jan 7, 2018
England
I have come to the conclusion that Anthro may be coming out this year. This is because new packages, which seem to be morphing into humans more and more with each generation, have been coming out ruffly every two years since 2.0 (2.0 2011, 3.0 2014, 4.0 2016 ...) and if this pattern continues it should come out this year. Furthermore the typical default player, better known as "bacon hairs", appearance has been gradually ageing since it was released in 2014. The default character has been changing in a pattern like manner to with a new default character coming out around every four years (Plain wearing nothing 2006-2010, baseball cap 2010-2014, "bacon hair" 2014-present ). Why June this year? This is a simple guess as in 2014 the new base player came out in June. Well thanks for reading just remember all of this is from memory so correct me if i'm wrong i just saw all this as quite a bit of a coincidence worth sharing.

Feel free to comment your thoughts on this theory, you can disagree after all with all the negative feedback about Anthro fingers crossed they leave it.

Edit: There have also been leaked textures of base Anthro players called "Anthro Barb Test" and "Anthro Ken Test"

Last edited:

DanVallance

Feb 6, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that Anthro may be coming out this year. This is because new packages, which seem to be morphing into humans more and more with each generation, have been coming out ruffly every two years since 2.0 (2.0 2011, 3.0 2014, 4.0 2016 ...) and if this pattern continues it should come out this year. Furthermore the typical default player, better known as "bacon hairs", appearance has been gradually ageing since it was released in 2014. The default character has been changing in a pattern like manner to with a new default character coming out around every four years (Plain wearing nothing 2006-2010, baseball cap 2010-2014, "bacon hair" 2014-present ). Why June this year? This is a simple guess as in 2014 the new base player came out in June. Well thanks for reading just remember all of this is from memory so correct me if i'm wrong i just saw all this as quite a bit of a coincidence worth sharing.

Feel free to comment your thoughts on this theory, you can disagree after all with all the negative feedback about Anthro fingers crossed they leave it.

Edit: There have also been leaked textures of base Anthro players called "Anthro Barb Test" and "Anthro Ken Test"
Great Info, thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Damian28

RoNutsBlox

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
RoNutsBlox

Time to make a fallout shelter and lock out all "Anthros"

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord
Discord? You mean the guy from My Little Pony?
If people quit Roblox over Anthro... that's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.