Buying/Selling - Any tips when trading? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Buying/Selling Any tips when trading?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

Zvi

Oct 17, 2020
Roblox
loullipops
I just started trading and for now i have 2.6k RAP, what should i do next to profit?

Merulox

Jun 16, 2020
Canada · Male
bit.ly
Roblox
Merutox
Discord
Merulox#3011
get heavily into the trading community and don't simply make a rf post hoping you'll become a trading god in under a day

• Laugh
Reactions: Zvi

Rukreep

sirRukreep
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
roblox.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
Don't let any fool scam you. Check all prices, if the thing you're selling has more robux than the other or viceversa.
DO NO enter any personal info on any shady websites. This also applies to this website. (if you see somebody telling you to give him your password for free robux, or give you personal info from the inspect element thing, just report it to any moderator, they will handle it.)
Know what you're doing. if you are gonna trade an unique limited for a cheap fedora, smack the trader into the head
Always be secure on ROBLOX. Enable 2 step verification, link your phone number to your account. Link aswell to your email.
Free limiteds are not a thing on roblox. (depending on what: if somebody trades you the cheapest limited for nothing as a gift, or maybe because you're famous. (e.g. KonekoKitten))
Not recommended to wear the most expensive limiteds in public. If you wear them, you will likely have a chance for somebody to follow you, and track you. maybe scam you if he finds you(e.g. Dominous, Domino crowns...) However, there are some exceptions: reviewing, showing off and (the worst one) flexing.
Never ever give your account to any other people except yourself. (imagine a friend or relative goes into your house to visits, and finds your computer logged on your roblox account. they can basically do stuff that you wouldn't imagine)
Leave your inventory open for viewing. If you're trading and they want to prove something, always let your inventory open for everyone.

Hope theese tips were good!

Reactions: Zvi

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
only buy high demand items, don't trade high demand items for garbage demand items. The amount of times I've had someone try trading a garbage demand item for my Dominus Form is insane, they act like "oh it's your loss" but in reality it's really not.. It's low demand because nobody wants it..

Secondly, you can try the unethical approach of trading and trick noobs for their good items for your bad items. I've done that many times, and I've profited thousands just by doing that alone. I started with this 800 rap limited, ended with this 2,000 rap limited recently.

Reactions: Zvi and Merulox
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.