Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxentric

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Axxentric
The location of the copper key may sound surprising- as in you will be surprised when you hear it
Especially if you've been antagonizing - as in if you were a criminal (or an abusive parent)
If its rehab u seek - as in you were disabled or addict
Then come find this great antique - idrk one of you guys can help maybe?
Infiltrate this place unharmed - a game where you can get hurt
there u shall find an old charm - u will find the copper key there

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
guys go to this game last update yesterday https://www.roblox.com/games/707652019/Escape-Room-BETA ahd the check his profile
HOLY!
Post automatically merged:

DevUltra's bio reads this-
For you who wait eternally, for nothing, it would seem, I wait too for nothing. Nothing but a dream. To follow once is to follow Always, however hard you try. When earthen toil fades to dust I cry out to the sky. One companion do I know I have, that eternal unchanging fellow. For he will stay by my side always, no matter how hard I bellow. Though harshest time whip skin to bone, I, not unlike the hardened stone, shall stay; but to watch a little more. For, since all must come to perish and so die, As The Future Waits, So Do I.

Unto Life, Death. Unto Light, Shadow.
And Nothing provides for nothing.

As the Stars Fade, and darkness spreads,
I turn around, to find light dead.

And if you think, at all to seek,
then turn and look no more.

The shadow resents finding. It hates the day.
So look no further. Turn away.

If you seek resolve, and hope to find,
something else but death in life,

Than turn back friend, and seek no more,
For nothing provides for nothing

AlyxYT

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
TheAlyxYT
That helps.
The game is called Booga Booga

Another thing I found is the original riddle for the Copper Key. This may help a lot.

The Copper Key awaits explorers
In a tomb filled with horrors
But you have much to learn
If you hope to earn
A place among the high scorers
I just joined btw. I want to help if i can xD

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
Just gonna say it Booga Booga was updated on the 10th (at least that's what it says on my screen.) And you guys know there's another part to the riddle? It's..
If you hope to earn

RiddleMaster

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
dakiller2912
Just gonna say it Booga Booga was updated on the 10th (at least that's what it says on my screen.) And you guys know there's another part to the riddle? It's..
If you hope to earn
I already posted the original riddle

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
Well, it has something to do with rehab, tomes, horrors, and antiques, i'm guessing.

KianuKun

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Bull3tz4bre4kf4st
So guys i was on this website called shoomp and it had a book summary of player one ready or whatever and on like chapter 3 summary or something it was talking about the copper key and had a video on that video it showed like a hosiptal with animals and stuff like animal hospital and so i went on roblox and searched hospital and saw this game that was called roblox hospital 2 or something and it was just updated yesterday sooo i might be getting close to something
i think im close in shark bite there is a badge uploaded today

Hmm what could it be :D

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
Kianu i saw the sharkbite thing and I'm not sure. I went in the game and i couldnt really find anything

However, we really should look into DevUltra's bio
For you who wait eternally, for nothing, it would seem, I wait too for nothing. Nothing but a dream. To follow once is to follow Always, however hard you try. When earthen toil fades to dust I cry out to the sky. One companion do I know I have, that eternal unchanging fellow. For he will stay by my side always, no matter how hard I bellow. Though harshest time whip skin to bone, I, not unlike the hardened stone, shall stay; but to watch a little more. For, since all must come to perish and so die, As The Future Waits, So Do I.

Reactions: 1 person

AlyxYT

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
TheAlyxYT
HOLY!

DevUltra's bio reads this-

I might be being to literal, but this might be a game about disease, but a kind of steampunk space background. And, has he had any past accounts? Plus it may be a game with nothing. But with nothing comes nothing so you need something in the game to make something. And one part of that seems to be about a vampire. " The shadow resents finding. It hates the day.
So look no further. Turn away." Or about the cost of giving up after getting caught in it. It also seems to be talking about disappointment, while looking for something in life other than death, that you should not look (possibly because you will only find DEATH. Death run maybe? idk.)nothing provides for nothing. I have no clue how to interpret that part.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.