Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
Hey kururu, what's your Roblox profile? I need to see that you have the key in your inventory.

millksoup

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
millksoup
ok, ill be nice, but i wont tell you a game. It is in an obby!!!
I'm not sure we can trust you, for all you know you could be lying, and you must have gotten the key already which is false since no one is even on the leaderboard yet.

kururu200

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Bunny_Crate
I read Ready Player One, And since no RP Or RPG have any old place in them

LilyLikesFood

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
lilystar2015275
I am pretty sure I am wrong, but it could be Escape room the map asylum? I haven't read the full thread yet but just my theory.

kururu200

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Bunny_Crate
I currently don't have it, but i know it game location. and im in Australia, I found out about the event this morning. My profile is Bunny_Crate. I know how to get it and i get it later!! Now ill let you guy crack your head and try to find it first.

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
Guys, you can look on his profile on this site and see his Roblox account. If you look in his inventory, you can clearly see he doesn't have it lol.

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
Wait, you don't have it, but you know the location? That's not true lol, there's no proof at all. Why should I belive you?

Beamie

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Beam13902
IDK IT JAILBREAK becuz jailbreak have purple thing look like key or number 1 i not sure xD

kururu200

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Bunny_Crate
Also, you meant to find it on your own, cause there are only three copy of the key

Status
Not open for further replies.