Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

millksoup

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
millksoup
Have we also cleared the idea that Dino Sim was not an option? I read past pages you guys talked about it and it still seems like a likely choice.

Kyrie

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Kyire_IrvingCavs
Have we also cleared the idea that Dino Sim was not an option? I read past pages you guys talked about it and it still seems like a likely choice.
I checked and i'm pretty sure its not there. It could be though, maybe I just didn't find it

gavi622

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
gavi622
were the leaderboard?
Post automatically merged:

its not in the bank I checked he lied

gavi622

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
gavi622
OMG GUYS THERES AN OASIS ROLE PLAYING GAME THAT WAS JUST UPDATED AND IT USED TO BE POPULAR BUT IT ISNT ANYMORE

skittledittle

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Captbutterdiamonds
OMG GUYS THERES AN OASIS ROLE PLAYING GAME THAT WAS JUST UPDATED AND IT USED TO BE POPULAR BUT IT ISNT ANYMORE

i already checked there. there is a hospital that you have to "infiltrate" by glitching in but i already check, theres nothing

Investigator

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Ender_Eli
I also think it's PrisonlIfe,but it has to be PrisonLifev2.0, because like the clue says, the game's old, and "has charm", second, it was updated today, the word rehabilitation means prison or asylum, PrisonLife, Prison? And, it says enter this scared place unharmed, PrisonLife is about killing and escaping prison. That's why I think it's PrisonLife, not v2.02, but v2.0. Welp, that's all the info I have right now.

Dashdeath20042

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
dashdeath20042
check their profile
Post automatically merged:

guys somebody already found it

Status
Not open for further replies.