Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoWaffle

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
xXMasterHuntaXx
Im going to try Escape Room, updated yesterday, it has a asylum level and a hospital part in it

CutePandas952

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
TheMaster952
I noticed a meteor in Jailbreak. Surrounded by rocket fuel. There is a 1 on the ground painted on with rocket fuel. Its near the Donut Shop, if you want to check it out. Might be something.

NewsIsHere

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
newsuperpatrick
I noticed a meteor in Jailbreak. Surrounded by rocket fuel. There is a 1 on the ground painted on with rocket fuel. Its near the Donut Shop, if you want to check it out. Might be something.
Many videos and theories have been made that the Crystal Key is in that game, however you might need to unlock the Copper and Silver Gates first.

meelad77

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
meelad77
yes I think I have a clue in the trailer one image says Parzival and I searched that up and guess what? as the clue says something antique or old and so Parzival is a medieval German romance poem and well that means a old german romance poem so well there you go

Lummo

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Lummo760
Maybe disaster dome? I mean I searched up meteor and this game was updated recently

NewsIsHere

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
newsuperpatrick

Lummo

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Lummo760
I skipped like 10 pages of this because it was way too long so can someone tell me what have we decided it might be?

BountyBro

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahBowmaster
Off of what i've heard the thoughts are jailbreak, Booga Booga, and that's all, but they all have little proof, we somehow have 3 poems, the one on the event page, one on devultra's page, and another, we just need to figure them out. Discord for it? ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.