• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

anyone know this clue?

Mystery

Roblox
D3YZ
I been reading all of your reply's, The bronze key is not yet found but the other times are yet to be found may found one or two of them but I have forgotten, Beside you need the bronze key to find the other keys. And obtain the king helmet. That how they did it in the boo possibly.

Draikhorus

Ratings
Roblox
Arrastel
Discord
Don't use that sorry
in all seriousness if we don't even know which game it is how is it expected that someone finds it I mean seriously i've been asking this for a while now .-.
Post automatically merged:

*Gets out of my house, goes to Draikhorus's house* M9 WOT?!
IVE BEEN FOUND HELLPLFFPLF-PLFFFF(*chokes to death trying to prouncount) ME ;-;
Post automatically merged:

*Gets out of my house, goes to Draikhorus's house* M9 WOT?!
IVE BEEN FOUND HELLPLFFPLF-PLFFFF(*chokes to death trying to prouncount) ME ;-;

Ratings
26 1
Roblox
halilintarcyclone
Discord
FuriousMaster#6552
Ratings
33 1
Roblox
XxItsYaBoiEnderxX
For some reason I'm thinking this:
"Ready player 1"
What about "RP1" Like, maybe "Roleplay" And 1... could mean Roblox High School, It WAS the first to hit 1,000,000 group members... AND it goes in alot of events... Hmm...

Draikhorus

Ratings
Roblox
Arrastel
Discord
Don't use that sorry
okay im going to go now cya all, gl for the event everybody! (hopefully someone finds that key or it'll be really annoying)

BlackRose

Ratings
Roblox
BIack_Rose
found another
https://www.roblox.com/develop/libr...otForSale=true&LegendExpanded=true&Category=8

use that, find popular games and put in the group name in Creators: Name: typeinthename: Go

also go to the groups members and find any developers in the game, the owner and type those in too

you will find a ton of stuff

also make sure you type in the exact letters, DevUltra has a letter i instead of a letter L in ultra

Ratings
Roblox
foonoobydoobyoof
found another
https://www.roblox.com/develop/library?CatalogContext=2&Subcategory=8&CreatorName=bitsquid games&SortType=3&SortAggregation=5&IncludeNotForSale=true&LegendExpanded=true&Category=8

use that, find popular games and put in the group name in Creators: Name: typeinthename: Go

also go to the groups members and find any developers in the game, the owner and type those in too

you will find a ton of stuff

also make sure you type in the exact letters, DevUltra has a letter i instead of a letter L in ultra
yeeeeeeeeaaah!!!!!!