Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Currie

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
poobum123
ik but its meant to be the "hardest" challenge ever, so it wont be updated like on the same day of release thats a DEAD giveaway and it will be easy to find, just check all updated games and someone will find it sooner or later, so its clearly been secretly added

Damo

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Damo_Gold
If it was there then thousands of people would have it

SuperShhadow

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
oJasmiine
People are crowded and trying to get into the hole. Maybe it's just a mistake the owner forgot to fill in?

KianuKun

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Bull3tz4bre4kf4st
i was like looking at scuba diving at booga booga and then i thought it is identity fraud but it isnt i think

Robloxguy69696969

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Iivestock
Guys, the clue says a game that is old. So, wouldn't a game created by ROBLOX or david.baszucki? If so, then we should check in game.

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
I made an account just for this. As far as i know, the pet store in meep city is really hard to get into, i tried for a while and couldn't get it to work

xRadicalxx

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
xRadicalxx
There is nothing in that hole, I checked.
So guys i was on this website called shoomp and it had a book summary of player one ready or whatever and on like chapter 3 summary or something it was talking about the copper key and had a video on that video it showed like a hosiptal with animals and stuff like animal hospital and so i went on roblox and searched hospital and saw this game that was called roblox hospital 2 or something and it was just updated yesterday sooo i might be getting close to something

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.