Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

anyone know this clue?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxentric

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
Axxentric
So guys i was on this website called shoomp and it had a book summary of player one ready or whatever and on like chapter 3 summary or something it was talking about the copper key and had a video on that video it showed like a hosiptal with animals and stuff like animal hospital and so i went on roblox and searched hospital and saw this game that was called roblox hospital 2 or something and it was just updated yesterday sooo i might be getting close to something
I will look into it

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
So guys i was on this website called shoomp and it had a book summary of player one ready or whatever and on like chapter 3 summary or something it was talking about the copper key and had a video on that video it showed like a hosiptal with animals and stuff like animal hospital and so i went on roblox and searched hospital and saw this game that was called roblox hospital 2 or something and it was just updated yesterday sooo i might be getting close to something
Intresting...

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
There could be like a secret room inside the hospital. That would have to be the only thing sacred that i can think of

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
I'm gonna check the lobby in Sharkbite. I know it's not old and generally doesen't fit the riddle, but it could have something for the other types of keys..

RiddleMaster

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
dakiller2912
Here's what I found for the Jade Key

The clue to the location of the jade key is on an obscure youtube channel called Radical Random. Radical Random was a favorite of Halliday's as stated on page 56 of most copiesboga boga

and

On the planet Frobozz in the XYZZY Cluster is a dilapidated white house containing a detailed re-creation of the game Zork, where The Jade Key is located. To earn the Jade Key, the player must collect each of Zork's 19 treasures and place them in the trophy case of the white house. After all of the trophies are collected, the player must blow the Cap'N Crunch Bo'Sun Whistle which was located inside a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal in the white house's kitchen cupboard.
Post automatically merged:

THE JADE KEY MIGHT BE IN BOOGA BOOGA

RiddleMaster

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
dakiller2912
The game is called Booga Booga

Another thing I found is the original riddle for the Copper Key. This may help a lot.

The Copper Key awaits explorers
In a tomb filled with horrors
But you have much to learn
If you hope to earn
A place among the high scorers

Reactions: 2 people

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
Somebody check what RiddleMaster is saying. I dont understand any of it because i dont play Booga Booga, but if someone can confirm..

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
Yea but if what you're saying is right we can still find it
So i would double-check

What's your theory Axx?

ARandomPerson

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
the3_gamer
Discord
Derp33Squid
I'm going to any and all of the secret areas in Booga Booga. There's two that I know of, and the new floating island might be part of this...

NoahsRebels

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
NoahsRebels
I also doubt it's booga booga since it's pretty new game, plus it was last updated on the 10th

BigMaize

Mar 12, 2018
Roblox
BigMaize
I really like how this event is getting a lot of people together to get a common goal, I just wish it wasn't so hard lol...

Yea but RiddleMaster was talking about Jade Key, Noah. Booga Booga was updated today also so that could be something...

Status
Not open for further replies.