Are online game trolls toxic? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Are online game trolls toxic?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

ToastYum

Sep 14, 2020
Roblox
BurntToastYum
Depends on the kind of game or what they say, if it's a normal game like breaking point and they're just playing, then no, but if they're purposely killing everyone to make them mad and making fun of them, then yes, If they're in a game like meepcity and dressed as earthworm sally and trolling, then i'd say no, as long as the troller isn't insulting someone for existing, then i'd say most of them are ok

Reactions: Hallumir

Hallumir

Ultra
May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Tachyon#2366
Griefing, scamming, and exploiting are going too far. Sometimes an argument could be going too far, if the troll is threatening, manipulating, or making personal jabs at an individual. Being silly, like dressing up as a My Little Pony character and ordering tomatoes at a Roblox coffee restaurant group roleplay, is the closest to innocent trolling.

Fletcher

Long Sock Furry
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
Griefing, scamming, and exploiting are going too far. Sometimes an argument could be going too far, if the troll is threatening, manipulating, or making personal jabs at an individual. Being silly, like dressing up as a My Little Pony character and ordering tomatoes at a Roblox coffee restaurant group roleplay, is the closest to innocent trolling.
Exploiters can be pretty cool if they're funny

Hallumir

Ultra
May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Tachyon#2366
Exploiters can be pretty cool if they're funny
I've never encountered an exploiter who didn't exploit to get ahead of everyone else or otherwise ruined the fun for others. What would be an example of funny exploiting?

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.