Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rspbrry

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
rspbrry
I think the issue is with R15 and it seems to be across multiple games. Whenever I'm on R15, it seems like my hitbox is so large that I can't get close to walls/players, go through doors, climb stairs, etc. I've tried taking off my community items and putting on all Roblox items, but still nothing. Changing to R6 did fix it for one of the games, but not for the other. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix? Please let me know. I'm on PC, but the issue still happens on mobile. It seems to be specifically tied to my avatar because I can walk perfectly fine on R15 on an alt account. I've tried messing with my scaling, but nothing seems to work.

Games I've tried:
  • Natural Disaster Survival (broken on R15, fixed on R6)
  • Club Raven (broken on both)
  • Neighborhood of Robloxia (no problems)
  • UD: Westover (no problems)

bloxAmbassador

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
I think the issue is with R15 and it seems to be across multiple games. Whenever I'm on R15, it seems like my hitbox is so large that I can't get close to walls/players, go through doors, climb stairs, etc. I've tried taking off my community items and putting on all Roblox items, but still nothing. Changing to R6 did fix it for one of the games, but not for the other. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix? Please let me know. I'm on PC, but the issue still happens on mobile. It seems to be specifically tied to my avatar because I can walk perfectly fine on R15 on an alt account. I've tried messing with my scaling, but nothing seems to work.

Games I've tried:
  • Natural Disaster Survival (broken on R15, fixed on R6)
  • Club Raven (broken on both)
  • Neighborhood of Robloxia (no problems)
  • UD: Westover (no problems)
R15 is pretty controversial, so you're going to see a lot of things.

The only plus of having R15 is getting more avatar customization abilities.

This is what gives us slenders, ODers, etc.

R15 really isn't necessary, but if you don't care about cosmetics over gameplay, sure, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.