Blox Castle: An Animated Roblox Series | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Blox Castle: An Animated Roblox Series

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
Decided to start a thread here with my new series, and I'll update this post with subsequent links when new episodes come out. Currently there are 2 episodes available! I do most all the voices (except for my Daughter, who I feature in Episode 2! She's 6!)

Episode 1: The Letter

Episode 2: The Journey

Episode 3: The Guard
(Coming July 31st)

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
turned down my 3ds volume, sat it down right when i was about to battle the 1st in the elite 4 in omega ruby and wow, i think episode 2 is better than the 1st one. keep up the good work!

Reactions: BSlick

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
Just to check, is there not a way to edit the original post for updates? I can't seem to see a way XD

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
Just to check, is there not a way to edit the original post for updates? I can't seem to see a way XD
i think u can edit ur post in like 10 minutes if u have the regular subscription (aka no subscription)
there's also a button u can click next to the report button to edit that says "edit" as well, but i think it disappears when it's been for example, 10 minutes (for the no subscription accounts/regular)
Post automatically merged:

i think u can edit ur post in like 10 minutes if u have the regular subscription (aka no subscription)
Ooohhh, okay, that makes sense. Thank you!
np

Reactions: BSlick

JuiceDrop

Professional Creep and Weirdo
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
MA
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
4 years later...

BLOX CASTLE
THE MOVIE
with john travolta as b-slick
and james hetfield doing a high pitched voice as the turtle

trains

Exemplar Member
Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
the dude walking in the beginning reminds me of n in the 1st scene of the b2w2 animated trailer

the guy welcoming him to blox castle reminds me of the atlantis squarepantis spongebob episode lol

it's not a good episode but it's not bad either. i just thought the guard was stalling instead of actually being "serious". it's an okay episode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.