Blox Castle: An Animated Roblox Series | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Blox Castle: An Animated Roblox Series

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
Decided to start a thread here with my new series, and I'll update this post with subsequent links when new episodes come out. Currently there are 2 episodes available! I do most all the voices (except for my Daughter, who I feature in Episode 2! She's 6!)

Episode 1: The Letter

Episode 2: The Journey

Episode 3: The Guard
(Coming July 31st)

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
turned down my 3ds volume, sat it down right when i was about to battle the 1st in the elite 4 in omega ruby and wow, i think episode 2 is better than the 1st one. keep up the good work!

Reactions: BSlick

BSlick

Composer & Media Producer
Verified
Jul 9, 2020
BSlick Town
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BSlickMusic
Discord
BSlickMusic#5069
Just to check, is there not a way to edit the original post for updates? I can't seem to see a way XD

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
Just to check, is there not a way to edit the original post for updates? I can't seem to see a way XD
i think u can edit ur post in like 10 minutes if u have the regular subscription (aka no subscription)
there's also a button u can click next to the report button to edit that says "edit" as well, but i think it disappears when it's been for example, 10 minutes (for the no subscription accounts/regular)
Post automatically merged:

i think u can edit ur post in like 10 minutes if u have the regular subscription (aka no subscription)
Ooohhh, okay, that makes sense. Thank you!
np

Reactions: BSlick

JuiceDrop

#1 Demon
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
MA
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
4 years later...

BLOX CASTLE
THE MOVIE
with john travolta as b-slick
and james hetfield doing a high pitched voice as the turtle

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
the dude walking in the beginning reminds me of n in the 1st scene of the b2w2 animated trailer

the guy welcoming him to blox castle reminds me of the atlantis squarepantis spongebob episode lol

it's not a good episode but it's not bad either. i just thought the guard was stalling instead of actually being "serious". it's an okay episode.

Last edited:
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Coolcatmomi Coolcatmomi: oh, 😔