Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

BLOXAuthority Is Legit?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is yes not big yes or 100% legit many my discussion or article is wrong. Later in few hours my thread is blocked or Locked replies due my content is have harassment or trolling about me NO my information is based on google search here's the evidence! Screenshot_20210417-183913_1.jpg
Hey NubForSale why my thread is Blocked or Locked i don't do anything i just my information is based on google search.

Guys reading my thread I'm not trolling or harassment I'm said again my article or information is based on Google Search please tell this issue?.

RealZuze

>:3
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
This is an old roblox trailer from John shedletsky the old mod. It was made 14 years ago. Which means the video was published in 2007. Is this enough Proof

BLOXAuthority

My information or article was based on Google Search whats wrong with my thread please give me as a screenshot it was me i don't post thread outside on Google Search
Post automatically merged:

This is an old roblox trailer from John shedletsky the old mod. It was made 14 years ago. Which means the video was published in 2007. Is this enough Proof
I know I watch their trailer

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
My information or article was based on Google Search whats wrong with my thread please give me as a screenshot it was me i don't post thread outside on Google Search
Post automatically merged:

I know I watch their trailer
If someone says that roblox was made in 2012 then they're lying. Roblox was officialy made first than Minecraft and isnt a copycat

RealZuze

VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
If someone says that roblox was made in 2012 then they're lying. Roblox was officialy made first than Minecraft and isnt a copycat
WHAT!!! Roblox is released in 2012 it's wrong it's not mine thread my thread is based on Google Search like Wikipedia
Roblox released in 2006 but it was DynaBlocks in 2004

Prowood02

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 26, 2020
Australia
prowoodstuff.carrd.co
Roblox
Prowood02
Discord
ProwoodStuff#0317
I even shown you the release date, (It was the public release not the dynablocks version) and you still didn't listen. When 3+ people are telling you that your info is incorrect, you have an issue.

Reactions: TinyTank

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
Your thread wasn't falsely locked, you were trolling and then caused an argument, even though a quick google search can tell you that, Roblox was publically released in 2006. You didn't listen, so your thread got locked, even when people that have been on Roblox since before 2012 told you you're wrong, you still didn't listen and said it was all fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.