Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Booga Booga

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

basimkalaf

Feb 18, 2018
Roblox
basimkalaf
i can't disagree on the minecraft part but i'm happy to see something a step up from a game with a toxic community

joshua2010660

Mar 4, 2018
Roblox
joshua2010660
JustinPlaysRBL. No. Jailbreak has not been defeated. Jailbreak is still better than Booga Booga. I don't mean to be rude, Soybeen, but Jailbreak is still the most popular game with 1B+ visits in less than a year.

TerraGamer12

Mar 3, 2018
Roblox
TerraGamer12
Jesus Christ, After 7 to 8 months. Jailbreak has been defeated. One of my fav games. When I saw the new "popular" game called Booga Booga. I was confused, I played it and then an hour later I realized.. This is exactly like Minecraft. a Minecraft copy managed to remove Jailbreak from its place. How. Anyway, any thoughts on the game?
jailbreak has been defeated before by meepcity and royale high school

AyitzBen

Feb 16, 2018
Roblox
Ayitzben
Discord
AyitzBean#3450
who tf has the booga booga discord some1 got a script that auto gives the god backpack lmao

Tyfighter128

Mar 16, 2018
Roblox
Tyfighter_128
Can someone change the spawning mechanism? I had just spawned and was killed in 2 seconds by a 2 man team with crystal sticks. Was just a little upset that my 2-3 hours of mining and running to get full crystal lost in a few seconds. Here is the problem once you get hit you are in combat so you can’t leave or if you try to fight they already have hit you once or twice. Just a little sad and wanting to see these spawn campers out of business.

PotatoXOverlord

Mar 16, 2018
Roblox.com
www.roblox.com
Roblox
Interframe
Discord
thatsbs#3366
https://www.roblox.com/games/429735644/DUSK
That is the testing game that I have everything on for Booga Booga
Dusk was made forever ago I had no clue Booga Booga was the ACTUALLY GAME.

I had followed Soybeens work ever since I stumbled upon his game Dusk in August 2017 or so and I loved that game to death and I always knew he was working on a project called "Dawn" because he streamed some development on twitch. Thing is I had no idea the next game was going to be "Booga Booga" Also for the people saying its a minecraft copy, please honestly explain and show your reasoning why you think its one.

Gurofon

Feb 28, 2018
Roblox
xXXGurofonXXx
Why can't there be VIP servers in booga booga because then when you left your stuff wouldn't get terminated! Please add VIP Servers Soybeen Please!

gavington

Mar 25, 2018
Roblox
gavington
hi can you check out my ghost boss page i really need some help to: new age robloxian

Lemonade

Jun 15, 2018
Roblox
Bad_Dumy
It isn't a good game for me though, but its a game to increase your blood pressure.;
-- I was just living peacefully, building my own land, with walls, huts, chests. With the required resources you can harvest in order for you to live. I wasn't killing anyone.

But then, somebody came to me and destroyed everything. I lost all my resources, there were too many of them. They stole all the items in my chests. I killed only two of them, but the other four killed me.

I was so furious that I started ignoring the game, not playing it. Told my friends about how excruciating the game is, they stopped playing too. The dev of that game should add some peaceful adventures. Everytime you have a perfect life in the game, gets you killed by a bunch of bullies.

tiki8672

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
lolman12333356
Jesus Christ, After 7 to 8 months. Jailbreak has been defeated. One of my fav games. When I saw the new "popular" game called Booga Booga. I was confused, I played it and then an hour later I realized.. This is exactly like Minecraft. a Minecraft copy managed to remove Jailbreak from its place. How. Anyway, any thoughts on the game?

best game ever i spend 900 decades farming 15k bloodfruit just to rekt no lives XDDDDDDDD

KingWalrusTheAwesome

Apr 2, 2019
Roblox
epicgiantwaffle1
It isn't a good game for me though, but its a game to increase your blood pressure.;
-- I was just living peacefully, building my own land, with walls, huts, chests. With the required resources you can harvest in order for you to live. I wasn't killing anyone.

But then, somebody came to me and destroyed everything. I lost all my resources, there were too many of them. They stole all the items in my chests. I killed only two of them, but the other four killed me.

I was so furious that I started ignoring the game, not playing it. Told my friends about how excruciating the game is, they stopped playing too. The dev of that game should add some peaceful adventures. Everytime you have a perfect life in the game, gets you killed by a bunch of bullies.
I played this game when i was level 98 and for some reason i lost most my stuff in a vip server, and for some reason im back at level 46.

Mrcreative123

Exemplar Member
Feb 19, 2018
brazil
Discord
Nex#1312

I played this game when i was level 98 and for some reason i lost most my stuff in a vip server, and for some reason im back at level 46.
bruh you bumped dis thread

InsertDeadMemeHere

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 18, 2018
Brazil
Roblox
20XXIsNear
Discord
keanu chungus wholesome 100 everyone liked that
why is a year old thread in the recent activity?

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
@Cactus this thread is being resurrected by nerds pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.