Builder for hire | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Builder for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentrous

Dec 23, 2019
Roblox
MomentDenisUA
I'm aiming for 25-100 robux payment depending of the model, it's difficulty and type(vehicle, weapon e.t.c.)
Can make low-poly or high-quality models. I usually build in Roblox Studio, but sometimes i also can model in blender.
I have a friend that sometimes helps me with building. To prevent scam, you should pay first for a model/building.
The price of my models are subject to change. Can provide more proof and details in Discord: MomentDenisUA-RBLX#6227
unknown (1).pngunknown (2).pngunknown.png

Attachments

Reactions: SleepyWinq

HyperHamsterHero

Nov 29, 2019
Roblox
HyperHamsterHero
that's actually really nice. I am needing a builder and you just may be the right person for the job.

HyperHamsterHero

Nov 29, 2019
Roblox
HyperHamsterHero
Post automatically merged:

@Momentrous I don't have discord. I guess this is why I can never find someone to hire. lol
then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
why can't you get a discord?
its free
I dont really want to get into it, but I have had a past related to stuff like that, so I can't get it. I don't want to get the temptation again from having an app like that anyways.

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord
Discord? You mean the guy from My Little Pony?

@Momentrous I don't have discord. I guess this is why I can never find someone to hire. lol
then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
I dont really want to get into it, but I have had a past related to stuff like that, so I can't get it. I don't want to get the temptation again from having an app like that anyways.
oh ok

BluZaw

Dec 23, 2019
no
Roblox
BluZaw
Discord
BluZaw#5188

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
discord is still one of the only reliable ways to communicate over the net, unless you wanna be a fossil and use Skype or MSN

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
discord is still one of the only reliable ways to communicate over the net, unless you wanna be a fossil and use Skype or MSN
or AOL

BluZaw

Dec 23, 2019
no
Roblox
BluZaw
Discord
BluZaw#5188

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL
or sending hand-written mails over pigeons

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL
or actually talking to people

BluZaw

Dec 23, 2019
no
Roblox
BluZaw
Discord
BluZaw#5188

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL
no way you can be that ancient in this day and age

well then my chances of making a game are gone :/
your chances aren't gone, they are just low cause almost every roblox builder & scripter today uses Discord

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL

your chances aren't gone, they are just low cause almost every roblox builder & scripter today uses Discord
bro why do y ou think boomers exist?

BluZaw

Dec 23, 2019
no
Roblox
BluZaw
Discord
BluZaw#5188

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL

to complain about every new generation's slightest mistakes

Archaxe

Exemplar Member
Feb 10, 2018
your basement
Roblox
Archaxe
Discord

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL

what do you call the generation that are born after 2010

BluZaw

Dec 23, 2019
no
Roblox
BluZaw
Discord
BluZaw#5188

then get one lol
Can't Sorry.
its free
or AOL

what do you call the generation that are born after 2010
noobs to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Generalissimus Generalissimus: It's... hair?