builders needed (payment involved)

mocha

Aug 12, 2019
Roblox
todayibuild
hey forums !

my name is mocha, and i joined forums today to reach out to the community and ask for builders to help out with a game of mine ! i have started working on a little bit of the main area of the game, but it will take more than just me to complete the game. hopefully i get some applicants ! :]

the game:
i’m going to do a roleplaying game, similar to roblox high school, but it will be a huge university and campus as well as an extra neighborhood / city (?) this game will give the player more freedom to explore and interact with others. i will be needing scripters later on, but for now, i want to get most of the main setting built before scripts. i don’t have a huge idea of what i want the different classes to be / layout of the campus, but i will be working on it soon !

building style:
i absolutely don’t want a super hyper-realistic building style. i would prefer a more cartoonish style of building !

payments !
because money is hard to obtain for your first game, unfortunately i can’t pay you automatically. payments will be based off gamepasses sold and in-game currency bought. payments will be made through group pay and will be received in robux.

if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment !

Gh3sts

Mar 8, 2018
Somewhere in the UK
Roblox
i_dont_play_lego_game
Discord
Awake#0895
So you're going to pay people only if the game becomes succesful

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
Well I can probably help to build because I'm trying to improve my building on Roblox so it won't be amazing but I'm cheap.

Rukreep

Jun 7, 2018
Roblox
Rukreep
i can also help with inside , i am good at building

( i am good at making realistic things , so im gonna try to make it cartoonish as possible)

sorry for my grammar

mocha

Aug 12, 2019
Roblox
todayibuild
i can also help with inside , i am good at building

( i am good at making realistic things , so im gonna try to make it cartoonish as possible)

sorry for my grammar
hey! feel free to pm me on here and show me screenshots of other projects :]
Post automatically merged:

can i help with little bits my roblox name is PiForUAll

sorry for not putting periods
hey! pm me on here and show me some screenshots of other projects you have made to get to know you’re style :]

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
I made this battle map if that helps you in any shape or form (just to give you an idea of what i have been doing)
RobloxScreenShot20190625_141725850.png

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Atari Atari: you shouldnt be lmao