• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Buying Robux problem

Roblox
miaseren123
Hi

My Daughter is trying to buy 2000 Robux but she is having some problems. She goes onto where you buy Robux on her iphone and it only offers 80 robux, 400 robux and 800 robux. There is no option available for 2000 robux.

When she logs into my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) and the laptop (HP laptop) account the 2000 robux is available to buy.

Does anybody know why her iphone is not offering the 2000 robux (iphone 6s)?
Does she have to buy all of the 80, 400 and 800 robux to free up the offer for the 2000 robux?

Ratings
Roblox changed the amounts so that it fits your location. She may have not changed the location or accidentally placed another location(I am assuming you are in the U.S.A), so just go into settings, and change the location to United States if you have not already.
If this does not work I can't help.

Roblox
miaseren123
Roblox changed the amounts so that it fits your location. She may have not changed the location or accidentally placed another location(I am assuming you are in the U.S.A), so just go into settings, and change the location to United States if you have not already.
Hi we are in the UK :)

Jakkeriy

daddy😛
Pro
Ratings
439 1 1
Roblox
Jakkeriy
Discord
pak#1075
it doesn't matter the location, it's just not available on iphone

Ratings
really? because i put my location as not usa and it was way more expensive.

Jakkeriy

daddy😛
Pro
Ratings
439 1 1
Roblox
Jakkeriy
Discord
pak#1075
really? because i put my location as not usa and it was way more expensive.
the prices?

jeff123

Top 0.0001% Member
Ratings
576 2 1
Roblox
BlinkyFace
Discord
BlinkyIsNotFunny#1234 best discord server https://discord.gg/DTufqcp
I Reccomend going to the roblox site on your computer.