can i rant? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

can i rant?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

hgblox88

Aug 20, 2020
Roblox
hgblox88
Discord
Heidi#4008
roblox trends make me cringe, a lot. in fact it ruined my experience. i barely play roblox for multiple reasons. 1. nothing to play, 2. school and other things, and 3. trends and the toxic community. those reasons ruined roblox for me a lot, even if i played for 4 years. unless a good game comes i can finally play roblox again. im just suck scrolling through reddit. i still like watch roblox videos though.

bigboypadilla9

Exemplar Member
Jul 10, 2018
Mincraft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327
Can we all agree Roblox trends are weird.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
roblox trends make me cringe, a lot. in fact it ruined my experience. i barely play roblox for multiple reasons. 1. nothing to play, 2. school and other things, and 3. trends and the toxic community. those reasons ruined roblox for me a lot, even if i played for 4 years. unless a good game comes i can finally play roblox again. im just suck scrolling through reddit. i still like watch roblox videos though.
I agree, especially the outfit trends too. Like, every time a new free item that comes out on roblox, whether that being something related to instagram, or twitter or some free gifted item. EVERYBODY WEARS IT. Like seriously, that blue top hat or what ever it's called (I'm sure you've all seen it) everybody freaking wears it... same thing with that UCG item, pretty sure it's that green reef. When that came out everybody literally wears it.. I hate how people can't create unique outfits on the community, they always just copy one another and it's for one, cringe, and repulsive.

Reactions: Cookie

Cookie

he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
i literally made a video on why this is so bad.. and yeah it's so confusing. like why do people weat that salad crown??? WHY ICE LIMBS??? WHY THAT STUPID WHITE MASK?!?!?!?!?!

• Meh
Reactions: Burger

Burger

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 22, 2018
Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Burgerman3481
Discord
Burger#3366
i literally made a video on why this is so bad.. and yeah it's so confusing. like why do people weat that salad crown??? WHY ICE LIMBS??? WHY THAT STUPID WHITE MASK?!?!?!?!?!
hey buddy

deal with it, not that much of a big deal. if someone likes wearing something because of a trend let them, it might be or look cringe but let them have their fun

Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.