Can someone help me with my Cafe game scripting? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Can someone help me with my Cafe game scripting?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

xLanzxr

Jul 31, 2020
Roblox
xLanzxr
Hello, My name is xLanzxr you can call me Lan, Lanz, Lanzxr, etc.

I have been trying to work on a Cafe game, but I am at all not a scripter and just can't seem to figure stuff out. I have already tried to make a couple scripts from YouTube that I might not want changed, but I don't know if anyone can help make them better.

Backstory: I live in a family with only my single dad and little sister, and times have been tough. So I have been trying to make a Roblox game so that I can help my family through payouts from DevEx.. We need the money to help pay bills, and get food without my dad having to do all of the work by himself. So my point is I need some help making a Cafe game, and possibly a simulator since those are pretty famous, and easy to blow up from. :(

Age requirement: 13+

If you want to get in contact with me add me on discord: xLanzxrtheqt#6361, or add me on Roblox: xLanzxr.

Thank you to all of the people who might help me. :)

And can only free scripter help, because I don't have the money to pay for one please, and Thank You!

~ Sincerely Lanz

Cactus

youtube.com/cactile
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
youtube.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#4983
There are better ways to get money for your family, like going around your neighborhood offering to wash cars, or getting a parttime job during weekends.
DevEx requires a large amount of money, that you probably wouldn't be able to obtain from a cafe game alone so if anything I'd recommend making a gamepass-heavy game, like a shooter or something front-page worthy.

xLanzxr

Jul 31, 2020
Roblox
xLanzxr
There are better ways to get money for your family, like going around your neighborhood offering to wash cars, or getting a parttime job during weekends.
DevEx requires a large amount of money, that you probably wouldn't be able to obtain from a cafe game alone so if anything I'd recommend making a gamepass-heavy game, like a shooter or something front-page worthy.
ok, or I can simulators work?

Cactus

youtube.com/cactile
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
youtube.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#4983
ok, or I can simulators work?
Sure, they're a bit unoriginal but if you put enough effort into it I'm sure it's possible.

trains

Jul 9, 2020
littleroot town, hoenn
Roblox
BhadTrains
hi! i just wanna link one of my most underrated posts, https://robloxforum.com/threads/how-u-can-learn-how-to-script.51073/.

ik it's self advertisement but look at the title, "how u can learn how to script". it's basically a bunch of lua resources.

now let me walk my dog
Post automatically merged:

oh btw, i walked my dog in the rain with short sleeve shirt and shorts : )

Last edited:

WizardOfHills

Jul 21, 2018
Roblox
WizardOfHills
For whatever it is worth, here is a link to Golden Manna Demo. It is copy unlocked so you can look what is inside and build on it. This is a skeleton of a "simulator": you walk around and collect coins which drop from above. There is code for developer products with example code of buying 100 of in game currency.

General
Help Users
    SleepyWinq SleepyWinq: Oh I see,