Roblox Forum banner

Can someone translate this?

940 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  PiForUAll 
#1 ·
Dobro pozhalovat' v kino! Dlia radosti pridumano ono! Vas segodnya udivit, Ogoro****, rassme**** Nasha ANIMATSIYA! My dva brata animashki! Nu a ia sestritsa Dot! My vam studiyu pokazhem I rasskazhem anekdot! Nosik svoi vezde zasunem, Pobuzim i poshalim! Vy nas dazhe ne lovite, Vse ravno my ubezhim! Eto ANIMATSIYA! Chudesa vas zhdut, druz'ya! Wakko bulki pozhiraet, Nu a Klinton dzhaz igraet! Eto ANIMATSIYA! Kto-to Zemlyu zaarkanil, Kto-to gnalsya - ne dognal, Tot antenny v ushi vstavil, Etot ele ubezhal! Stsenaristy razbezhalis', Da i teksta bol'she net, No my sami razberemsya I pridumaem siuzhet! IMPROVIZATSIYA! Zdes' gotovitsya sensatsiya! Vdrug kartinka ozhivaet, Vmeste s muzykoi mel'kaet. Na vsei planete Nas ochen' lyubiat deti! Chudesnei vseh na svete! Eto ANIMATSIYA! Smotrim, druz'ya!

#5 ·
It's Russian but it was written in Latin script. It is probably from Animaniacs like Captcinn said but I'll do this anyhow. I've never done Russian outside of learning it and have a very literal understanding of it so I expect it to be a flawed translation.
Добро пожаловать в кино!Welcome to the movie theater!
Для радости придумано оно!It was created for joy!
Вас сегодня удивит, огорошит, рассмешит наша АНИМАЦИЯ!Today you will be surprised, taken aback, and amused by our ANIMATION!
Мы два брата анимашки!We are two animated brothers!
Ну а я сестрица Дот!And I am their sister, Dot!
Мы вам студию покажем и расскажем анекдот!We will show you the studio and tell you a joke!
Носик свои везде засунем, побузим и пошали!?
Вы нас даже не ловите, всё равно мы убежим!You can't even catch us, we will still run away!
Это АНИМАЦИЯ!This is the ANIMATION! (Animaniacs? - In Russian the portmanteau Animaniacs won't work so they just said "Animation".)
Чудеса вас ждут, друзья!Miracles await you, friends!
Вакко булки пожирает, ну а Клинтон джаз играет!Wakko devours loaves of bread, and Klinton plays jazz!
Это АНИМАЦИЯ!This is the ANIMATION!
Кто-то Землю заарканил, кто-то гнался - не догнал, тот антенны в уши вставил, этот еле убежал!Someone (?) the Earth, someone (?); I couldn't catch him, he put antennae in his ears, he barely escaped!
Сценаристы разбежались, да и текста больше нет, но мы сами разберемся и придумаем сюжет!The screenwriters fled, yes, and the text is no more, but we will figure it out and come up with a script!
ИМПРОВИЗАЦИЯ!IMPROVIZATION!
Здесь готовится сенсация!A sensation is in the making here!
Вдруг картинка оживает, вместе с музыкой мелькает.Suddenly the picture comes to life, along with the music (?).
На всей планете нас очень любят дети!Children all around the globe love us very much!
Чудесней всё на свете!Everything in this world is wonderful!
Это АНИМАЦИЯ!This is the ANIMATION!
Смотрим, друзья!Look, friends!

No, that's not Wikipedia.

I am not going to fix that formatting. Not even going to bother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.