Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Trading Chaos Canyon Sugar egg for trade

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Gnomestein

Feb 22, 2021
Dreamland
Roblox
Gnomestien
Discord
stein#2470
Hello! I was just wondering if anybody wanted this Chaos Canyon Sugar Egg that I dont want. I just really want a limited item that I would wear with my normal outfit, and this just ain't cuttin' it.I am mainly looking for a top hat item, any will do. Thanks!
User: Gnomestien

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
I don't reckon there is a top hat item that's cheap. I'm pretty sure the cheapest top hat on roblox that's a limited is above 1,000 rap. Your egg is also a projected, the normal price for it is under 1000 robux once it lowers.

The cheapest top hats that are on the catalog definitely would not fit with the theme of your outfit either. The only ones that have a chance would be the, Scare Mayor Top Hat, Mr Fancy Top hat, and the Green banded top hat. But those hats cost over 1,000 robux.

Probably should opt for something that's cheaper so you'll have a chance of actually getting rid of that egg, for a better item that you want.

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
I don't reckon there is a top hat item that's cheap. I'm pretty sure the cheapest top hat on roblox that's a limited is above 1,000 rap. Your egg is also a projected, the normal price for it is under 1000 robux once it lowers.

The cheapest top hats that are on the catalog definitely would not fit with the theme of your outfit either. The only ones that have a chance would be the, Scare Mayor Top Hat, Mr Fancy Top hat, and the Green banded top hat. But those hats cost over 1,000 robux.

Probably should opt for something that's cheaper so you'll have a chance of actually getting rid of that egg, for a better item that you want.
true 1614078198172.png

Gnomestein

Feb 22, 2021
Dreamland
Roblox
Gnomestien
Discord
stein#2470

Thanks for this info... I'm not big on trading so i'm sorry if I sound dumb.
Would it be better for me to just sell it now while its over 1,200 so I can get a better limited (locksmiths top hat probably)? Or should I look for a non top hat related item to trade?
Thanks in advance!

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale

Thanks for this info... I'm not big on trading so i'm sorry if I sound dumb.
Would it be better for me to just sell it now while its over 1,200 so I can get a better limited (locksmiths top hat probably)? Or should I look for a non top hat related item to trade?
Thanks in advance!
Most people are aware of projected items, you'll have a really hard time getting someone to trade for it. The only people that'll fall for it are noobs and people that try to flip projected items.

You can certainly try, but it probably won't work.