• Welcome to the new Roblox Forum! Gain full website access; Click here to create your own account.

Refused Chrxmes staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrxme

Relaxin'
Posters Club
Ratings
Roblox
Rxlaxin
Roblox username: ChromeChainz

Why would you like to be a member of staff: looking through the amount of staff members, I thought you might need an extra helping hand, in many community's, I've considered myself of becoming a staff member, I'm looking forwards to help anyone who needs help, no matter who it is - I'm willing to take action to those who don't respect the rules, I think I'm worthy for this position! And if I do get rejected, I'll keep trying!

How active are you on these forums: 2-5 hrs a day

Have you applied previously (if yes, what date) No, I have not applied for a staff application.

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719

Why would you like to be a member of staff: looking through the amount of staff members, I thought you might need an extra helping hand, in many community's, I've considered myself of becoming a staff member, I'm looking forwards to help anyone who needs help, no matter who it is - I'm willing to take action to those who don't respect the rules, I think I'm worthy for this position! And if I do get rejected, I'll keep trying!

Have you applied previously (if yes, what date) No, I have not applied for a staff application.
Best of luck with your application!

Ratings
Roblox
KlayThompsonGolden11
Discord
HeemBreezy #5395
i swear if i apply for staff i bet everyone is gonna disagree so im not even gonna bother.
But good luck

WrightKaddin

Ratings
Roblox
LeonardoForare
Discord
LeonardoForare#1940

I hope you make it

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719
He’s probably gonna make it! Tay (MOD of website) is accepting his application. Maybe some other staffs too!
I mean he uses proper grammar and seems quite mature. Wouldn't be surprised if they picked him.

Aaron

Administrator
Administrator
Turbo Posters Club
Ratings
Roblox
CentralData
Discord
Aaron#9661
Sorry to inform that your application for staff has been refused. Here are a few reasons why:
- Unhelpful and childish comments on particular posts.
- Not enough detail in application

Please consider applying in another 30 days, and consider changing your personal reputation reflected in the way you post and interact with the community.

No hard feelings!
Thanks for applying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.