Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

corndog hangout isn’t fun anymore.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

crescendoll

Apr 12, 2021
outer space
cookieons.carrd.co
Roblox
xXDerKeksXx
ever since the leaderboard came, corndog hangout hasn’t been fun anymore. it’s now just all’s bout grinding for time, so now everyone is afk. no one talks, no one plays the game for fun, they just want the diamond corndog. at first it was fun watching people battle for time but after a while it got stale, and now the game has not much to offer, besides watching people go afk and not chatting at all.
this is just my thoughts though. please let me know yours.
yeah thats why i quit at 7 days
at what point in those 7 days did you realize that 😭

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
youtu.be
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
i
ever since the leaderboard came, corndog hangout hasn’t been fun anymore. it’s now just all’s bout grinding for time, so now everyone is afk. no one talks, no one plays the game for fun, they just want the diamond corndog. at first it was fun watching people battle for time but after a while it got stale, and now the game has not much to offer, besides watching people go afk and not chatting at all.
this is just my thoughts though. please let me know yours.
yeah thats why i quit at 7 days
at what point in those 7 days did you realize that 😭
wanted to finish the job

at 3 days

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
Ngl Tom you are over reacting. It's a hangout game lol. If people choose to just grind time that is their decision. Of course you're eventually going to get bored of it. That happens with all games most of the times. There's only so much you can do in a game where you just sit around and occasionally sword someone. And also what exactly would you get out of banning @InvalidPerson1245. They really haven't done anything wrong.
i don't think i'm overreacting tbh. just look at what coolcat said. i didn't partake in those petitions to ban invalid. i don't want to ban them, i was just pointing it out that other people didn't really like how invalid was wasting his time. i know it's just a hangout game, but it became boring because everybody was just afk trying to get on the leaderboard while the people that were actually trying to play didn't really have anyone to talk to.
"People" is a plural word so by your merit there should be people to talk to. Also **** it's one game if you can't find someone to socialize with on there, find another hangout, talk on here, Discord, etc.. or make your own hangout. Nobody is forcing Corndog Hangout to be your only source of social interaction. This just seems very dramatic to me. Petitions were made to ban Invalid? Really, petitions? Ok now it's silly.

cookie

he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
Ngl Tom you are over reacting. It's a hangout game lol. If people choose to just grind time that is their decision. Of course you're eventually going to get bored of it. That happens with all games most of the times. There's only so much you can do in a game where you just sit around and occasionally sword someone. And also what exactly would you get out of banning @InvalidPerson1245. They really haven't done anything wrong.
i don't think i'm overreacting tbh. just look at what coolcat said. i didn't partake in those petitions to ban invalid. i don't want to ban them, i was just pointing it out that other people didn't really like how invalid was wasting his time. i know it's just a hangout game, but it became boring because everybody was just afk trying to get on the leaderboard while the people that were actually trying to play didn't really have anyone to talk to.
"People" is a plural word so by your merit there should be people to talk to. Also **** it's one game if you can't find someone to socialize with on there, find another hangout, talk on here, Discord, etc.. or make your own hangout. Nobody is forcing Corndog Hangout to be your only source of social interaction. This just seems very dramatic to me. Petitions were made to ban Invalid? Really, petitions? Ok now it's silly.
i know corndog hangout isn't supposed to be my only source of social interaction, i'm just saying if new players find corndog hangout and see that everyone is afk and no one's talking, it might turn them off. i didn't mean to be dramatic at all, plus i didn't make those petitions or even sign them, i think those petitions are pretty stupid

coolcats

🌼🐸 her/shey 😏
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
Discord
Grizouuuu#6157
I think the petitions were a joke btw

TinyTank

Exemplar Member
Feb 9, 2021
Poop Land
linktr.ee
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
The petition i made to ban Invalid was a joke.

matieo33

Exemplar Member
Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
yea remove the leaderboard so the game becomes at least somewhat fun. otherwise, it's just gonna be people going AFK for literal weeks just to get something virtual

Reactions: jamescoolcraft