Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling Curious what my 2010 Account would net. Limited item value ~1.9m

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Refuro

Aug 7, 2019
Roblox
Refuro2
i would like to buy it. add me on discord. LeoW#5000
Haven't 100% committed to selling it. I'd first like to see a range that these kind of accounts can go for since I haven't seen many accounts with this high of value be sold, at least not in a while from clicking through this forum

Reactions: trains

Refuro

Aug 7, 2019
Roblox
Refuro2
I think you should sell it for more than 4000 USD. (You can get ~ 3500 just by exchanging robux for USD)
What route do people usually go through to sell robux/items? I've sold CSGO items on sites like bitskins in the past, but am not aware of anything secure for roblox transactions, because I'm not tryna get scammed lol.

Goshi

Jul 18, 2018
steamcommunity.com
Roblox
GoshiDoll
Discord
Butter [Kyle]#1386
I mean the ST alone is hella up there in value, a grand is like the minimum for an account like this.

That being said though, finding someone to buy if you were to sell would be the real challenge...

Reactions: hess

hess

Best Cashier 🇿🇼
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
I'll have to agree with what Goshi said, the STF alone makes this account worth easily a grand. Compounded with the other limiteds, old account age, offsale and rare items, I can see this getting offers at a price as low as ~$2700

Refuro

Aug 7, 2019
Roblox
Refuro2
Wait, do you mean 1.9million Robux or dollars?
Robux, the accounts item value on Rolimons is around 1.9million Robux. This is mostly from the Sparkle Time I own, however I also have an Evil Skeptic Limited U item that has no serial and it's rare. It's got a bunch of rare offsale hats, like antlers, red void star, red cwhp, an immortal sword, a halloween crown with less than 100 owners, headless head, all the OG OBC/BC/TBC hats, troll faic, a bunch of just random stuff like that. It's also from 2010 and has a ton of followers if that helps.
Post automatically merged:

I'll have to agree with what Goshi said, the STF alone makes this account worth easily a grand. Compounded with the other limiteds, old account age, offsale and rare items, I can see this getting offers at a price as low as ~$2700
Yea, I'm also sure the part about finding a buyer might be difficult too, because I assume most Roblox players don't have that kind of money lying around considering the demographic of roblox players.

lrlxxd

Jan 2, 2021
Roblox
lrlxxd
I think you should sell it for more than 4000 USD. (You can get ~ 3500 just by exchanging robux for USD)
What route do people usually go through to sell robux/items? I've sold CSGO items on sites like bitskins in the past, but am not aware of anything secure for roblox transactions, because I'm not tryna get scammed lol.
You can use DevEx. This is the official way to exchange your robux. 100000 robux = 350USD

Chef

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
yeah ive tried looking around on this subject too, im also a 2010er w 1m value

id say don't accept anything that isn't atleast a couple bands, but the hard part is indeed finding something/someone trustworthy to sell to, and it's a huge risk with something as big as this. only place ive seen that has bigger offers is on v3rm, but verm is sketch so idk. that's why I haven't sold either

if you find out somethin else tho lmk

Refuro

Aug 7, 2019
Roblox
Refuro2
You can use DevEx. This is the official way to exchange your robux. 100000 robux = 350USD
You can only use devex for robux earned from games I'm pretty sure

Reactions: Aaron

emansp1

Mar 24, 2021
Roblox
emansp
DevEx rates r the trashest thing i have ever seen