Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Detailed Builder / Experienced Scripter / Gui Builder for hire.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquazomby

Dec 18, 2017
Something i made a while ago and ditched. https://www.roblox.com/games/1152822393/cafe-testing-area (has group only give gui and hd commands is there cuz i cannot script chat commands either c:.)
haven't got much examples because i usually scrap most ideas after completion.
I can design weapons, buildings, meshes, and script nearly anything from inventories to stores. (i'm not good at scripting tools though.)
discord in siggy c:
(btw amount of robux depends on details and script length.)

WhereoutGamer

Apr 7, 2018
Roblox
WhereoutGamerYT
Hi, I was wondering how much it will cost to hire you to make a game on Doges vs Cates

Aquazomby

Dec 18, 2017
What price do u need. I have robux but I can't pay for now
Robux is all good; i'll estimate a price that can be debated once complete.
If you want you can dm me with what you want scripts you want so I can be more prepared when I get home

TylerAssady

May 31, 2018
Roblox
TylerAssady
I added you on discord. I would like to discuss with you on either building a game, script and gui to pay you.for that. However, I'm having low robux like under 300. I don't mind to get med quality if I don't have enough or low.

Emir46

Apr 19, 2018
Roblox
Emir46
Im looking for a builder and a scripter for a huge project called,BattleStation.a hand crafted first person shooter game with some crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.