Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

DINNER - ROBLOX FORUM (ULTIMATE) ADVENTURE RPG GAME

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
DINNER
ADVENTURE TEXT GAME BY COOKIE

DISCLAIMER: I MEAN NO HARM TO ANY REAL PEOPLE I MENTION IN THIS GAME. IT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. NO HATE TO ANYONE. (except you, you know who you are.)

BACKSTORY:
You are invited to dinner with a few friends of yours for the intent to settle tension between the group. You four have has problems with each other before, like food, time, living space, etc. You find mail delivered to your house by "Anonymous". They're saying that they will kill everyone at this "dinner", and that they are right with every problem, and that they will steal all valuables from everyone once they're dead, including you. There are 3 suspects (your friends who are going to dinner): @SodaDrop , @byedoodie , and @KillerSus . You have to find out who is the one who is going to kill everyone before it's too late! Will you make it?​

Hello! This is DINNER, an adventure RPG on the forum. The way I'm going about this is like what @SodaDrop did with his Roblox Forum RPG, where it's live and I give you the choices as we go along in a private conversation (to prevent spam). Tell me if you want to play if you're interested, and I'll start a private conversation!
I can't handle a ton at once, so I'll only be having 5 "slots". if all 5 slots are taken, then you can't play until a slot is freed. This is to prevent me from going crazy trying to update like 3 games.
Anyway, have fun! :)

SLOTS:
1: @TinyTank
2: @NotZuze
3: [EMPTY]
4: [EMPTY]
5: [EMPTY]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.