Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

disable account with option to enable it again feature

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

YS0

le person
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz • male
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
title
in the past, people here have left the forums or become inactive, and returned again
if someone was to leave rf, they could disable the account, it'd be gone and if someone clicked on their profile an error message could come up saying "this account has been disabled and is locked"
however, say that certain person changes their mind and wants to come back, well, when the account is disabled, an email can be sent with the confirmation their account is gone but with an enabling option too, so if person wants to come back, all they need to do is click the enabling option, enter the email and password and they're back
i'm aware this is gonna be a divisive one, but i think it'd be a decent idea

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
title
in the past, people here have left the forums or become inactive, and returned again
if someone was to leave rf, they could disable the account, it'd be gone and if someone clicked on their profile an error message could come up saying "this account has been disabled and is locked"
however, say that certain person changes their mind and wants to come back, well, when the account is disabled, an email can be sent with the confirmation their account is gone but with an enabling option too, so if person wants to come back, all they need to do is click the enabling option, enter the email and password and they're back
if this gets added im going to disable my account on April 1st

fakeaflac

Banned
Aug 30, 2021
Roblox
totallynotaosupro
title
if this gets added im going to disable my account on April 1st
same

paintballdude777

Banned
May 17, 2021
Roblox
No
so if person wants to come back, all they need to do is click the enabling option, enter the email and password and they're back
yeah but what if they forget their e-mail address to the account
also why do u have 0 rep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-163824.png
    Screenshot_20210903-163824.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 11

YS0

le person
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz • male
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
so if person wants to come back, all they need to do is click the enabling option, enter the email and password and they're back
yeah but what if they forget their e-mail address to the account
also why do u have 0 rep
most people (or at least me) use their main emails so shouldn't be a worry, besides ig they could always contact caci or aaron
yeah it's happened to me too, sometimes I see a member have 0/0/0 rep stats when they don't, just a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.