Disclaimer: I will NOT be deleting threads that don't comply with the Article 13 law | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Disclaimer: I will NOT be deleting threads that don't comply with the Article 13 law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus

Most-Known Member
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
cactisms******
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Pigeon Man#0001
I've said this previously, but I've wanted to announce it for everyone to see.

Unless we are actually approached by someone who wants a certain post removed because it belongs to them, by default I won't be deleting any posts because this forum's origin is in the US and I'm in the UK where these laws will probably not apply. If I have to delete a post, you'll be notified about it and no warnings will be given, guaranteed.

For more info on Article 13: https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2018/06/article-13/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwyoHlBRCNARIsAFjKJ6BNzZS-HtvcObREfkYqfCenUODGWHnUnLYZwvJdUmFuR3FurChT-v8aAo62EALw_wcB

Thanks,
Cactus

• Censored
Reactions: Coolcatmomi

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
I've said this previously, but I've wanted to announce it for everyone to see.

Unless we are actually approached by someone who wants a certain post removed because it belongs to them, by default I won't be deleting any posts because this forum's origin is in the US and I'm in the UK where these laws will probably not apply. If I have to delete a post, you'll be notified about it and no warnings will be given, guaranteed.

For more info on Article 13: https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2018/06/article-13/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwyoHlBRCNARIsAFjKJ6BNzZS-HtvcObREfkYqfCenUODGWHnUnLYZwvJdUmFuR3FurChT-v8aAo62EALw_wcB

Thanks,
Cactus
I'm no lawyer, but especially if this is hosted in the US, odds are they can't legally do anything about it. They could block the website like some countries I won't name already do, but if they started doing that to websites after this whole thing the blowback would be huge. Not to mention people can easily use a VPN to bypass the block and view the content anyway. I wouldn't be too worried about it, but it's nice to see the transparency here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere: what