Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Discord Bot: Group Ranks to Server Roles

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredd

Apr 14, 2021
Roblox
CorruptedGalaxy13
Are there any existing discord bots that take ROBLOX Group Ranks and give users in the Discord Server roles? Example: Member Group Rank, user joins the discord and gets a role called "Member". I'm okay with open-source!

matieo33

Top 0.0001% Member
Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
Are there any existing discord bots that take ROBLOX Group Ranks and give users in the Discord Server roles? Example: Member Group Rank, user joins the discord and gets a role called "Member". I'm okay with open-source!
Bloxlink, it's pretty simple to set up, and it's free.

MEE6 can give roles based on what level they have, but it requires Premium, which costs 5 dollars per month if I'm correct. (MEE6 is pretty much a general bot meant for all types of servers, it does not have any integrations with ROBLOX in any way.)

Reactions: hess

xXCoolGamerFlyvtXx

How to change title
VIP
Nov 19, 2020
USA, CA
Roblox
ROBLOX
Discord
Why u wan it
I don't think you need a bot to do that, I remember there was a setting in the discord server settings to make roles and automatically give roles to people that join.

and if I am wrong and there is not anything like that, then this is for sure:

And I remember the bot "MEE6" can do that, if someone joins, it makes them a certain role and if they level up by chatting more it gives them another role.

Status
Not open for further replies.