Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

display name

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

trains

Wilhelm II ruined the German Empire :(
VIP
Jul 9, 2020
n's castle, unova · when the npostor is sus (no)
voca.ro
Roblox
BhadTrains
Discord
wet altaria#0005

get vpn and set it to germany (but i heard australia works) (i went on my iphone and downloaded free vpn by free vpn .org (trademark sign) (i just searched free vpn germany)
if you're using the same app as i did, connect to dusseldorf (with german flag). btw to check ur ip go to whatsmyip.com and it'll tell you, and in most, if not, some apps, instead of connecting you to ____ it connects you to another country.

go to the roblox app/website, both are fine. and go to settings under account info/details. and you'll see "display name" and your current username/display name below. congrats u can have a display name now idk

NotZuze

Dizzy person
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Thanks but I switched it after to like chicago or something and it still showed the display name so i think I'm stuck with it forever

cookie

🧣 RED TV 11-19-2021 🧣 (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141

get vpn and set it to germany (but i heard australia works) (i went on my iphone and downloaded free vpn by free vpn .org (trademark sign) (i just searched free vpn germany)
if you're using the same app as i did, connect to dusseldorf (with german flag). btw to check ur ip go to whatsmyip.com and it'll tell you, and in most, if not, some apps, instead of connecting you to ____ it connects you to another country.

go to the roblox app/website, both are fine. and go to settings under account info/details. and you'll see "display name" and your current username/display name below. congrats u can have a display name now idk
ok that’s cool, thanks for epik tutorial, bookmarking this

Reactions: trains
Status
Not open for further replies.