DO NOT BUY FROM CLOTHING GAMES! | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

DO NOT BUY FROM CLOTHING GAMES!

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
sonic adventure 2 battle pc
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
wsxdeck#2921
So Roblox shared with me the possible causes of how I could have gotten hacked such as sharing information, having malware, and visiting other sites and sharing my information. I have done none of those and I have no malware... My account was never stolen, it was just logged into and my Robux was stolen. I guess it's possible that someone somehow found my information coincidentally a day later after I bought my Robux, but it still makes no sense as to what happened. I'm very cautious with everything to do with safety and have obviously since added 2A and a pin. (Even though I hear that can be still be bypassed) Genuinely can't think of what it was other than possibly being through this clothing game still, unless I was just extremely unlucky.

My opinion still stands, and I will never visit a single clothing game again as I still am not sure whether or not this is the game or coincidence. I would still be cautious entering and buying a lot from these clothing games, as there isn't an answer still to what happened.
You may have signed up on an insecure website and used the same password on roblox
Nope, not dumb enough to do any of that stuff.
Actually, you don't need to have an IQ of a hamster to fall for that stuff. Security breaches happens all the time, and it occurs in places you don't expect. Google+ got taken down because of a privacy breach the Google team didn't announce. This is why your password on any website must be different than the other one.
Which means if you can't fall for that stuff then that means you can see the future, which nobody can do 🙂

Jun 2, 2020
Roblox
lindermanmoncraf
So Roblox shared with me the possible causes of how I could have gotten hacked such as sharing information, having malware, and visiting other sites and sharing my information. I have done none of those and I have no malware... My account was never stolen, it was just logged into and my Robux was stolen. I guess it's possible that someone somehow found my information coincidentally a day later after I bought my Robux, but it still makes no sense as to what happened. I'm very cautious with everything to do with safety and have obviously since added 2A and a pin. (Even though I hear that can be still be bypassed) Genuinely can't think of what it was other than possibly being through this clothing game still, unless I was just extremely unlucky.

My opinion still stands, and I will never visit a single clothing game again as I still am not sure whether or not this is the game or coincidence. I would still be cautious entering and buying a lot from these clothing games, as there isn't an answer still to what happened.
You may have signed up on an insecure website and used the same password on roblox
Actually, you don't need to have an IQ of a hamster to fall for that stuff. Security breaches happens all the time, and it occurs in places you don't expect. Google+ got taken down because of a privacy breach the Google team didn't announce. This is why your password on any website must be different than the other one.
Which means if you can't fall for that stuff then that means you can see the future, which nobody can do 🙂
.... oof
Post automatically merged:

.... oof
What then... I swear it is the code.

Matterulo433

Mar 13, 2020
some place far far away
twitter.com
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
Matter#9351

You can't foresee the future, but you can prepare for the unpredictable

.... oof

.... oof
It's not in the code, this person got hacked by another source.

Lazzytaffy121

Jun 22, 2020
Roblox
RainbowUnicorns159

.... oof

.... oof
Quite possibly yes, but I have various different passwords and i'm extremely secure on every account with 2A as much as I can possibly do. So again i'm not sure what the source was.

Matterulo433

Mar 13, 2020
some place far far away
twitter.com
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
Matter#9351

.... oof

.... oof
Quite possibly yes, but I have various different passwords and i'm extremely secure on every account with 2A as much as I can possibly do. So again i'm not sure what the source was.
Then you must of got cookie logged.

Roblox games can not cookie log you, websites and applications do.

matieo33

Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
roblox.com
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953

.... oof

.... oof
It can be possible by data breaches. However, it can also happen if you use the same password on other websites, games etc.

Matterulo433

Mar 13, 2020
some place far far away
twitter.com
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
Matter#9351

.... oof

.... oof
It can be possible by data breaches. However, it can also happen if you use the same password on other websites, games etc.
That might not be the case. This person claims that their account is with 2-step verification.

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
sonic adventure 2 battle pc
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
wsxdeck#2921

.... oof

.... oof
you may have gotten hacked by some javascript that steals your ROBLOSECURIY cookie (all you need is the roblosecurity cookie to get into someone's account)

or shared your ROBLOSECURITY cookie

Lazzytaffy121

Jun 22, 2020
Roblox
RainbowUnicorns159

.... oof

.... oof
you may have gotten hacked by some javascript that steals your ROBLOSECURIY cookie (all you need is the roblosecurity cookie to get into someone's account)

or shared your ROBLOSECURITY cookie
Again, never shared anything of mine whether it's a cookie or whatever it is I don't do that. This has also not happened since this random event. So i'm still not sure what happened exactly and i'm still very dumbfounded.

General
Help Users
    Kaiokeno Kaiokeno: hi