• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Do people care about exploiting anymore?

Maxetron

Roblox
MaxetronXbox
(I found a way to talk about stuff on Roblox again after a year, yay!)

Today, I came across an exploiter. I haven't seen one in a while, I told him that exploiting is not cool which he said "lol".

But enough about my day. Do people care about exploiters anymore?

Ratings
Roblox
WizardOfHills
Yes, people do care, just exploiters don't. Normally they are getting kicked and they are down $20-50 of the game price. Roblox is different because entry fee is very round. They make an new expandable account for each exploit. If they are caught the worst they face some unpleasant words.

Grab some evidence (screen shots) and report abuse. If it does not work, or does not work fast enough, then post it here and shame exploiters and Roblox together here. God forgives but Internet never forgets. We can collectively spit on their graves. Yes, one distant day they will have graves. Karma returns.

they do, exploiting is very benefitucal and not at the same time, first of all, when i exploited back in 2016 - 2017 i got uliminted money on games such as rocitizens, plaza, mad murder and more. other thing that can not be bad about it is that you can get banned now since they look at exploit logs and if you download ratted exploits they can steal your roblox account and much more

Ratings
Roblox
WizardOfHills
I doubt that they can "steal" your account unless you download an executable and install a troyan with key logger. However, it takes someone very greedy to run risk of downloading an executable from unverifiable source for sake of virtual currency. If someone prepared a download for you, what do they have in return? It should make you think anyway.

I doubt that they can "steal" your account unless you download an executable and install a troyan with key logger. However, it takes someone very greedy to run risk of downloading an executable from unverifiable source for sake of virtual currency. If someone prepared a download for you, what do they have in return? It should make you think anyway.
the infected exploits are filled with rats, key loggers and cookie loggers, they will steal your account