Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Does anyone know anyone who can make a drawing like this:

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

coopcal2

Feb 1, 2021
Roblox
coopcal2
Does anyone know anyone who can make a drawing like this:
1618336339717.png

SleepyMind

🎃 (she/they)
VIP
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
Whether the artist drawn a nose or not, should not matter. It will look weird, that is understandable but this is a roblox avatar. This is their own interpretation on how they draw roblox avatars, in their own style. They kept with the idea of not adding a nose. This can even be applied with some anime, when the nose is tiny and un-noticeable at first.

crescendoll

Exemplar Member
Apr 12, 2021
bloxAmbassador's basement (please help)
cookieons.carrd.co
Roblox
xXDerKeksXx
Whether the artist drawn a nose or not, should not matter. It will look weird, that is understandable but this is a roblox avatar. This is their own interpretation on how they draw roblox avatars, in their own style. They kept with the idea of not adding a nose. This can even be applied with some anime, when the nose is tiny and un-noticeable at first.
To add onto this, this drawing seems to have stylistic similarities to chibi, where the characters often tend to not have noses. As someone who has seen styles like these it doesn't feel weird at all.
Post automatically merged:

Ok Update, I found the artist and it's daphnelaaam over @ twitter. Idk her commissions status, but she does these for 12~$25

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepyMind

Fletchie

Witch Cat
Ultra
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
EnbyFur
Discord
Fletcher#8297
To add onto this, this drawing seems to have stylistic similarities to chibi, where the characters often tend to not have noses. As someone who has seen styles like these it doesn't feel weird at all.
Post automatically merged:

Ok Update, I found the artist and it's daphnelaaam over @ twitter. Idk her commissions status, but she does these for 12~$25
I've seen it multiple times before; still looks weird to me

Reactions: RealFogROBLOX

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
Jokes on you, I read manga! But I do agree with you tho.

• Laugh
Reactions: SleepyMind
Status
Not open for further replies.