does the government know this site exist

Gh3sts

Mar 8, 2018
Somewhere in the UK
Roblox
i_dont_play_lego_game
Discord
Awake#0895
I don't think the goverment keeps track of billions of sites, they generally focus on sites that focus around violence and sites that might encourage people to commit acts of terrorism.

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
I don't think the goverment keeps track of billions of sites, they generally focus on sites that focus around violence and sites that might encourage people to commit acts of terrorism.
i think a roblox forum is fit for that

Reactions: Fletcher

Gh3sts

Mar 8, 2018
Somewhere in the UK
Roblox
i_dont_play_lego_game
Discord
Awake#0895
Well if we are commiting acts of terrorism then we better start getting off the grid

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
The answer is they know this site is here but they haven't seen us do anything truly bad. But Google and Facebook probably have our data about this site so if they want anything from this site they can easily extract it from our data.

Nov 25, 2018
England
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
Well, I literally believe I'm being watched everywhere including online so my paranoid butt says yes.

I hate being so aware of me being stupid for having this belief, but not being able to shake it off!

Fletcher

Too Thicc for Roblox
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Little Connor#3621
Well, I literally believe I'm being watched everywhere including online so my paranoid butt says yes.

I hate being so aware of me being stupid for having this belief, but not being able to shake it off!
If you're so paranoid have some advice

Bitcoin, throwaway email, VPN, and not using your real name for things unless legally required

Reactions: RhythmOfTheRain

Fletcher

Too Thicc for Roblox
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Little Connor#3621
The answer is they know this site is here but they haven't seen us do anything truly bad. But Google and Facebook probably have our data about this site so if they want anything from this site they can easily extract it from our data.
Not really sure why'd they want to,collect data from here, other than what people like to buy

Nov 25, 2018
England
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain

If you're so paranoid have some advice

Bitcoin, throwaway email, VPN, and not using your real name for things unless legally required

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Atari Atari: you shouldnt be lmao