Dream diary | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Dream diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Recently I had a dream that I went to Russia and went to a movie night event there where we watched a non-existent Adam Sandler comedy movie about some white people going on a tour through African countries. In a part of the movie I remember that the actor was on a whale on the eastern coast of the continent. I can't remember most details of the movie. My cousin came with me to see it. It was a rather long dream considering the movie was hours long.

Did you have a dream last night? Tell us about it.

Jakkeriy

cute afghan
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
Afghan Dreamer#1075
well that's a very specific dream ;P i don't remember any of my dreams

SleepyWinq

epic gamer boy
Apr 20, 2019
The Labyrinth
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Discord
smol_included#3230
Well I mean.. I have weird dreams? Probably classed as nightmares. Mainly they involve my fears like spiders, heights and ghosts. I can somehow wake my self up though from my dream if I wanted to but half of the time, it is just mainly nightmares I have.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Well I mean.. I have weird dreams? Probably classed as nightmares. Mainly they involve my fears like spiders, heights and ghosts. I can somehow wake my self up though from my dream if I wanted to but half of the time, it is just mainly nightmares I have.
I have nightmares involving fires or tornadoes a lot. Sometimes also bugs but I'm not afraid of those in real life, weirdly.

Jakkeriy

cute afghan
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
Afghan Dreamer#1075
I have nightmares involving fires or tornadoes a lot. Sometimes also bugs but I'm not afraid of those in real life, weirdly.
i once had a nightmare about bombings

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
This time I had a dream where a friend told me about his favorite restaurant, so I decided to go there and texted him to come meet up with me. He never showed up, even after I bought a second meal for him. I sat there for a very long time.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
I don't remember what dream I had but I woke up singing the Soviet anthem and almost in proper Russian as well it was kinda creepy.
Perhaps you were Russian in your past life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    SREDNAVolyavik SREDNAVolyavik: I can.