Dream diary

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hallumir#7797
Recently I had a dream that I went to Russia and went to a movie night event there where we watched a non-existent Adam Sandler comedy movie about some white people going on a tour through African countries. In a part of the movie I remember that the actor was on a whale on the eastern coast of the continent. I can't remember most details of the movie. My cousin came with me to see it. It was a rather long dream considering the movie was hours long.

Did you have a dream last night? Tell us about it.

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
well that's a very specific dream ;P i don't remember any of my dreams

SleepyWinq

Apr 20, 2019
England
Roblox
MittensTheWhiteCat
Well I mean.. I have weird dreams? Probably classed as nightmares. Mainly they involve my fears like spiders, heights and ghosts. I can somehow wake my self up though from my dream if I wanted to but half of the time, it is just mainly nightmares I have.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hallumir#7797
Well I mean.. I have weird dreams? Probably classed as nightmares. Mainly they involve my fears like spiders, heights and ghosts. I can somehow wake my self up though from my dream if I wanted to but half of the time, it is just mainly nightmares I have.
I have nightmares involving fires or tornadoes a lot. Sometimes also bugs but I'm not afraid of those in real life, weirdly.

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
I have nightmares involving fires or tornadoes a lot. Sometimes also bugs but I'm not afraid of those in real life, weirdly.
i once had a nightmare about bombings

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hallumir#7797
This time I had a dream where a friend told me about his favorite restaurant, so I decided to go there and texted him to come meet up with me. He never showed up, even after I bought a second meal for him. I sat there for a very long time.

Apr 24, 2019
Roblox
ElHomburgerGuy
Discord
ElHombrgerGuy
I don't remember what dream I had but I woke up singing the Soviet anthem and almost in proper Russian as well it was kinda creepy.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hexfury Hexfury: Ayy