Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

EA had their star wars exclusive deal end.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
Chiraq
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
But they did a good job and Ubisoft just gonna make it as a crappy assassin creed/ghost recon/watch_dogs game with a Star Wars reskin

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
Chiraq
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing

Prowood02

Feb 26, 2020
Australia
prowoodstuff.gamejolt.io
Roblox
Prowood02
Discord
Prowood02#0291
But they did a good job and Ubisoft just gonna make it as a crappy assassin creed/ghost recon/watch_dogs game with a Star Wars reskin
One word: Microtransactions. I think Ubisoft (if they their cards right) can make the greatest star wars game ever made.
But Ubisoft make crappier games
But EA make crappy and buggy games including Microtransactions. They can still make a Star Wars game if they want to but its just everyone's now.

OmarFromBurgerKing

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2018
Chiraq
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
One word: Microtransactions. I think Ubisoft (if they their cards right) can make the greatest star wars game ever made.
But EA make crappy and buggy games including Microtransactions. They can still make a Star Wars game if they want to but its just everyone's now.
But Ubisoft make crappier games and now we gonna have another Star Wars battlefront reboot 🙄

PiForUAll

Top 0.0001% Member
May 4, 2019
oh no mania · he/him
Roblox
PiForUAll
But Ubisoft make crappier games and now we gonna have another Star Wars battlefront reboot 🙄
what if sega makes it
frick it ubisoft should do it i don't want to wait any longer for the new sonic game