• Welcome to the new Roblox Forum! Gain full website access; Click here to create your own account.

Easy ways to get robux?

Ratings
Roblox
madinpoop
Discord
DyingInside#0088
Currently needing to change username oof

Does anybody know easy ways to get robux?
I don't really have money atm..

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719
Currently needing to change username oof

Does anybody know easy ways to get robux?
I don't really have money atm..
I've got a thread and if you reply on it you could get 200 robux for free. (3 in total only 2 people have replied so far)

Ratings
Roblox
BlinkyFace
make a good game that can get people's attention, create a group to fund robux or tell a group to donate robux to you.

Ratings
Roblox
SwissCheese777
There is no way for free robux sadly... Well... Except the giveaways... BUT THE IDIOTIC ADMINS ON THE MAIN WEBSITE BANNED THEM FOR NO FRIGGIN REASON WHATSOEVER!! WTF M8!? AT LEAST HAVE COMMON SENSE IN THIS DANG COMMUNITY!!! JFC!! HOW DUMB ARE THEY!? I'M GONNA PERDICT THE FUTURE AND SAY THAT THIS MESSAGE IS GONNA GET TAKEN DOWN BY THOSE SAME MAIN WEBSITE ADMINS!! DANG YOU!! DANG YOU ALL TO HELL!!

Neodyne

Ratings
Roblox
Neodyne
Discord
CheeseCurd#7719
There is no way for free robux sadly... Well... Except the giveaways... BUT THE IDIOTIC ADMINS ON THE MAIN WEBSITE BANNED THEM FOR NO FRIGGIN REASON WHATSOEVER!! WTF M8!? AT LEAST HAVE COMMON SENSE IN THIS DANG COMMUNITY!!! JFC!! HOW DUMB ARE THEY!? I'M GONNA PERDICT THE FUTURE AND SAY THAT THIS MESSAGE IS GONNA GET TAKEN DOWN BY THOSE SAME MAIN WEBSITE ADMINS!! DANG YOU!! DANG YOU ALL TO HELL!!
There actually are but methods to get free robux such as phishing, clothes botting, scamming, and a lot more but you will most likely end up banned afterwards.