ElHomburgerGuy's Application | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

ElHomburgerGuy's Application

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
I'm not sure on how much of a chance there is, but I support you.
Which is mainly why I'm still open-minded about this, cause I know there may have been something I have done (or have been doing) that could make Aaron want to turn me down, thankfully he would tell me what is it I need to improve upon in order to have a better chance on the next go around (unless he to leaves me in the dark like @Jakkeriy) So till the decision about me is made, I will just keep doing what I usually do which is be a nice guy and make memes, and unless Aaron says otherwise I still keep doing that even if I don't make it in the first go-around.

Reactions: JuiceDrop

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
Anyone who's active and hasn't done anything clearly wrong pretty much deserves to be moderator, if they apply for the rank. That includes you. 🍔
They're some more requirements besides being active (mainly with age and how long you've been on here) luckily I do fit those requirements.

Fletcher

Fletcher
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Little Connor#3621
Anyone who's active and hasn't done anything clearly wrong pretty much deserves to be moderator, if they apply for the rank. That includes you. 🍔
They're some more requirements besides being active (mainly with age and how long you've been on here) luckily I do fit those requirements.
Ha, you're old

ElHomburgerGuy

Apr 24, 2019
Your closet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Si_ber#8635
Ha, you're old
Ha, you're right and I like it.

When you get this, you better make burgers for everyone like the one you posted yesterday.
Trust me I can cook more than just burgers, but I don't think I can easily give them to people through my laptop.

• Laugh
Reactions: XTCali
General
Help Users
    Generalissimus Generalissimus: Understandable.