• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Error code 277

Wraith

Ratings
Roblox
DivinexNoble
This seems to be a more recent issue, but there is this new error code that some people have been receiving when trying to join a game. I've been getting this code every time I try to join a game as well. I've tried looking it up but I found no relevance or help on how to fix it. Any ideas?

Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
This seems to be a more recent issue, but there is this new error code that some people have been receiving when trying to join a game. I've been getting this code every time I try to join a game as well. I've tried looking it up but I found no relevance or help on how to fix it. Any ideas?
screenshot pls

Wraith

Ratings
Roblox
DivinexNoble

vanilah

Ratings
Roblox
vanillaburger98
If you had that error it could mean that: servers have been disconnected or your internet service...

(also disconeccted serves doesn't mean shut down)

Wraith

Ratings
Roblox
DivinexNoble
I don't believe it's my internet. My brother can play Roblox just fine on his laptop. I just hope this issue gets fixed because I do not want to miss events and such.

Panzerboi

Ratings
Roblox
NoobyZZZZZZZ
Although i had some internet problems today, i can tell you it's not the internet problems that cause this horrible lag and Error 277. There are other Errors too, but i think Error 277 is the most common one. I feel like it's getting fixed soon but it got a lot worse now. I hope Roblox is working tomorrow, or in the US now or soon idk really, because i am from Europe and soon it will be night.

Panzerboi

Ratings
Roblox
NoobyZZZZZZZ
Still not fixed somehow, it's because of Roblox. Before the game crashes and Error 277 comes the game and the chat is really laggy. Just to say what i know right now.

Ratings
Roblox
Kaliber
The issue is somehow connected with opened/disabled ports on the router. I get 277 code every f....n time I connect to the Internet using my home router. When I switch to iPhone as a router the 277 code doesn't appear and everything works fine. I play via laptop. Wait for the updated information in Roblox documentation. Personally, It's a joke that you have to keep every port on your router opened for Roblox to work.

Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
The issue is somehow connected with opened/disabled ports on the router. I get 277 code every f....n time I connect to the Internet using my home router. When I switch to iPhone as a router the 277 code doesn't appear and everything works fine. I play via laptop. Wait for the updated information in Roblox documentation. Personally, It's a joke that you have to keep every port on your router opened for Roblox to work.
mobile is gay

Jakkeriy

daddy😛
Pro
Ratings
631 1 1
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
mobile is gay
correct

Wraith

Ratings
Roblox
DivinexNoble
Still not fixed somehow, it's because of Roblox. Before the game crashes and Error 277 comes the game and the chat is really laggy. Just to say what i know right now.
Thanks for the help. I've tried it on my work computer and it's been working just fine. So I'm not entirely sure if it's just Roblox in general or my computer.

Ratings
Roblox
DiamondQueenBee33
So it defianetly has to do with the Wifi. I only get error code 277 at home and in certain times of day. I was fine all afternoon but only this evening I'm getting it. I've been getting it on and off for maybe 2 weeks now so I really hope its fixed soon