Error code 277

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble
This seems to be a more recent issue, but there is this new error code that some people have been receiving when trying to join a game. I've been getting this code every time I try to join a game as well. I've tried looking it up but I found no relevance or help on how to fix it. Any ideas?

Reactions: 1 person

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
This seems to be a more recent issue, but there is this new error code that some people have been receiving when trying to join a game. I've been getting this code every time I try to join a game as well. I've tried looking it up but I found no relevance or help on how to fix it. Any ideas?
screenshot pls

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble

Imnever

Feb 12, 2018
Roblox
imneveronfrontpage
oh no thats not a good number

but i sometimes get the error dont know whats causing it so uhhhhh

vanilah

Nov 10, 2018
Roblox
vanillaburger98
If you had that error it could mean that: servers have been disconnected or your internet service...

(also disconeccted serves doesn't mean shut down)

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble
I don't believe it's my internet. My brother can play Roblox just fine on his laptop. I just hope this issue gets fixed because I do not want to miss events and such.

Panzerboi

Nov 10, 2018
Roblox
NoobyZZZZZZZ
Although i had some internet problems today, i can tell you it's not the internet problems that cause this horrible lag and Error 277. There are other Errors too, but i think Error 277 is the most common one. I feel like it's getting fixed soon but it got a lot worse now. I hope Roblox is working tomorrow, or in the US now or soon idk really, because i am from Europe and soon it will be night.

Panzerboi

Nov 10, 2018
Roblox
NoobyZZZZZZZ
Still not fixed somehow, it's because of Roblox. Before the game crashes and Error 277 comes the game and the chat is really laggy. Just to say what i know right now.

Gonzopolandblah

Nov 16, 2018
Roblox
Kaliber
The issue is somehow connected with opened/disabled ports on the router. I get 277 code every f....n time I connect to the Internet using my home router. When I switch to iPhone as a router the 277 code doesn't appear and everything works fine. I play via laptop. Wait for the updated information in Roblox documentation. Personally, It's a joke that you have to keep every port on your router opened for Roblox to work.

Coolcatmomi

Exemplar Member
Feb 24, 2018
london ontario
www.youtube.com
Roblox
typicalgamer_yt11
Discord
okayyyy#7928
The issue is somehow connected with opened/disabled ports on the router. I get 277 code every f....n time I connect to the Internet using my home router. When I switch to iPhone as a router the 277 code doesn't appear and everything works fine. I play via laptop. Wait for the updated information in Roblox documentation. Personally, It's a joke that you have to keep every port on your router opened for Roblox to work.
mobile is gay

Jakkeriy

daddy😛
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
mobile is gay
correct

Gonzopolandblah

Nov 16, 2018
Roblox
Kaliber
Did you read my post? Wtf are these "gay" posts? Very offensive in my opinion. I don't play this game, just tried to help. You don't like it **** off and collect more virtual money losers.

Wraith

Mar 13, 2018
Roblox
DivinexNoble
Still not fixed somehow, it's because of Roblox. Before the game crashes and Error 277 comes the game and the chat is really laggy. Just to say what i know right now.
Thanks for the help. I've tried it on my work computer and it's been working just fine. So I'm not entirely sure if it's just Roblox in general or my computer.