• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

ERROR CODE 279?!!

Roblox
HNFrobloxG
I want to play roblox but it disconnect me.. It says "ID=17: Connection Attempt Failed Error Code = 279" But i can watch youtube with the same wifi?!! I can googling, i can watch yt, but i can't play roblox?!! HOW DO I FIX THIS?!

Ratings
Roblox
jakkeriyisg4_4y
Discord
pewdiepie#6356
I want to play roblox but it disconnect me.. It says "ID=17: Connection Attempt Failed Error Code = 279" But i can watch youtube with the same wifi?!! I can googling, i can watch yt, but i can't play roblox?!! HOW DO I FIX THIS?!
its on roblox's end
yes error codes are something we cannot deal with

Hilimart

Roblox
Hilimart
Discord
Hilimart#2793
i think it's the wifi. i can't play roblox with my schools wifi but i can play at home and with my own data (on phone)

Roblox
magicanimalboy1
I will say this I do have the problems but I think it is only when you join a slow game. The current game i am joining has 2 slow games and 2 that are compleatly fine so i would recomend in this sernaro to join from the server list and it should hopefully fix it!

I will say though that slow games should be not deleted but when pressing play it should not auto join to one that is slow only if you manually join so eventually it should disappear with new servers opening.